Proposal

It has been a week since their wedding day. Still they don't talk much, just during meals. Also in the evening Tejasswi used to usually return earlier than Karan from college and used to retire to her room.
In the college no one knew about their marriage, so girls still used to drool over Karan. Tejasswi used to stay away from him as much as possible in the college. She tries not to even come in his radius.

Next day in the college-

Tejasswi was taking out some stuff from her locker and she heard some noices from the back. She turned to find out that there was karan with some girl.

Teja- on hearing the noices i turned back to look at the source and there I found Karan with some girl. That girl was giving some kind of gift to Karan and the whole scene looks like she is proposing him.

Soon Karan's eyes met with Teja but just then Teja left from there.

In the classroom-

Adaa- Do you know some girl from Karan's class proposed him today in front of everyone.

Teja- yes, and i saw that.

Yuvika- And you are not going to do anything about it.

Teja- What can I do?

Yuvika- so you are okay with your husband dating any other girl?

Teja- Did he accepted the proposal?

Adaa- Not yet.

Teja- Then there is nothing to be done.

Teja- do i want to do anything about it? maybe. Can I do anything about it? No. Then what's the point pondering over it.

Adaa- So you are sure that Karan would never cheat on you?

Teja- I don't know. (Though she said this still somewhere in her heart she had still faint but still the confidence that Karan would never cheat on her)

Yuvika- Don't worry. I don't think he would do any such thing. He won't even accept the proposal.

Teja- it's his matter.

Listening this Tejasswi had little smile on her face. Seeing her smile Yuvika teased her.

Yuvika - now don't act in front of us. We know you had started liking him.

Teja (blushing) - There is nothing like this.

Adaa- you stupid girls what's wrong in liking your own husband.

Teja started thinking about her friends words

Teja- do i really like him? Anyways how does it matter, I know he doesn't. So there is point in getting any hope or imagining. I would get hurt only. So let it be.

After college Teja reached home and as usual went straight to her room. It was 6pm when she get down and saw Karan is not back from college yet. He is late today then his usual time. He is always back around 4:30.

Teja- does he went on date with that girl?

Thinking this something stirred in her heart. But before she could notice her phone rang.

Teja- Hello Mom how are you?

TM - I am good beta, what about you?

Teja- i am also good. Why did you called all ok?

TM- yes beta everything is fine, it's just we are leaving tomorrow morning so we thought to meet you before that. So we would be coming to your place for dinner, ok?

Teja- Ok Mom.

TM - great, see you then. Where is Karan, how is he?

Teja- He is also good, he is not at home yet. Once he will be back I will inform him.

TM- okay bye beta.

Teja- Bye mom.

__________

Here is the update
I have lots of exams and a tight pack schedule so I might not be able to update regularly.
Sorry
But whenever I do, I hope you all will shower your love ❤