Sharing

In his room-

Teja (pov) - I entered his room and saw him sleeping peacefully. He was looking so cute while sleeping,mouth slightly open, one leg out of the blanket, hugging his pillow. I went towards him to cover him properly and by accident my hand got rubbed against his and I realized he is still hot with fever.
I went down to bring a bowl of cold water and clothe. I kept keeping cold stripes on his forehead to bring temperature down.

Finally after one hour his temperature is normal. I sat next to him and rested my back. I decided to stay besides him in case temperature return again. I closed my eyes and I don't know when I fell asleep.

Karan (pov) - I woke and felt something on my head. I saw Teju is sleeping beside me while sitting and her hand is on my head. I slowly removed her hand and carefully made her lie on the bed properly not to disturb her sleep. Then I noticed a water bowl and few clothe stripes. I was overwhelmed knowing that she was awake all night doing this so my fever come down.
I was so touched and I caressed her cheek lightly and planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

I needed to use the washroom, as it was still night I again went to sleep hugging Teja.

She is cute, lovely and a caring girl. But I guess I am the only one who knows this side of hers as she always act as badass in college.

In morning-

Teja woke up next morning and she noticed Karan is sleeping hugging her. And she thought that's why she didn't felt cold in spite of AC at such low temperature. She blushed realising this.
She checked the Karan's temperature and thankfully he doesn't have fever now.
She then quickly went to freshen up.

Teja (pov) - why is my head hurting so much? I slept well last night.

She then waited for Karan at dining table.
After sometime Karan came down to have breakfast. And stopped seeing Teja as she was looking little pale.

Karan- Are you ok?

Teja - yes, why?

Karan- You are looking little off colour.

Teja- oh! Just a little headache.

Karan- Are you sure?

Teja- yes yes! I will be fine once I eat something.

After having breakfast they went to college but Karan was somewhere worried about Tejasswi's health. In the college as well Teja was not feeling well. She even went away from canteen to avoid all noices. Also when professor was teaching she started feeling nauseous and rushed to the washroom. Adaa followed her seeing her not well.

_______________