You are My Wife

Karan - Why are you crying?

Teja hid her face in the blanket sobbing and laying on bed

Teja- It's none of your business. Go to your room.

Karan - First tell me the reason.

Teja - Just leave me alone. (now sobbing harder)

Karan - I am not leaving this room until you talk to me.
( karan sat beside her on her bed)

Teja- Why do you care?

Karan - because you are my wife.

Teja- please stop this. I..I know..you don't take me as yo..ur wife ( sobbing and saying in cracked voice) it..s all because of my parents... Your parents agreed a..nd because of them you.. Said ye..ss. So I know I am just... Burden to you... So please just leave me alone
You don't have to do all this and.....be bound to me

Karan - and who told you this?

Teja- I.. Know

Karan- there is nothing like this, you are not a burden to me, you are my wife. And why would I consider you as burden you are such a nice girl. In fact I should be the one to get angry and upset, you never talk to me and ignore me all the time.

Teja- That's because I don't want to interfere in your life anymore, it's already too much.

Karan sighed listening to her, lied down beside her and hugged her tight.
Teja snuggled into his chest and sobbed even harder, it was first time some was there for her in her low moment

Karan- don't think all these things ok? Let me make one thing clear to you, I married you with my own will and not due to family pressure. And you are not burden to me Or anyone. One more thing you can interfere in my life as much as you want, it's your right, you are my wife. Ok?

Teja nodded with her head still on his chest.

She didn't realised when she fell asleep crying. She woke up in the night and saw karan was still sleeping beside her holding her close.

A smile appeared on her face remembering his words. She gently traced her finger on his stubble. And Karan pulled her more closer to him with her touch.

Teja (pov) - Thank you for being with me in my worst.

She hugged him back and again went to sleep.

Next morning-

Karan woke up and saw Teja hugging him while sleeping. He saw the dried tears on her face. He carassed her cheeks very lighly as if trying to wipe away those dried tears. He then very gently got up without disturbing her sleep and went to his room to freshen up.

After sometime Tejasswi also woke and realised Karan is not beside her, knowing he would probably be awake before her she too went to get fresh.

She came down stairs and saw Karan waiting for her at dining table.
She blushed remembering last night and found herself getting awkward as she don't know how to start conversation after yesterday.
She come and sat beside Karan on dining table still not saying anything but her cheeks red due to blush.

Karan (pov) - I was using my phone and waiting for Teju, she came and stood at a spot glancing at me. She didn't say anything. She finally come and sat beside me but still not talking. I guess she is embarrassed from what happened yesterday, so not to make her anymore uncomfortable I also didn't say anything. But she is looking cute, especially her blush.

And they both eat their breakfast in silence and went for college.

_______
Thank you all for my first 100+ like on a single chapter.
I hope will show your love to this one just the same.