As the room becomes darker, Jungkook looked around. His bambi eyes trailed on the ramp, people sitting on each row and then at the spot light. With in minutes the music started playing and models started walking line by line by swaying their hips in the best cat walk. Jungkook licked his lips and kept his eyes fixed on his wedding ring by playing with it, which he found fascinating now than in this whole married life. "We should have bought a single stoned one, right?", Jungkook asked. Taehyung took his eyes from the camera and looked at Jungkook. "What?", he asked. "The wedding ring.", Jungkook showed him his palm. Taehyung bit back a laugh and nodded slightly. "We can upgrade it.", he replied. "Yeah.", Jungkook's eyes now diverted to the shoe he was wearing. He extended his legs and admired it and then bowed at the person sitting near to him.

By the end of the show, Jungkook counted the entire tiles of the floor which were visible to him. "Lisa looked stunning, right?", Taehyung asked Jungkook who was now checking the design in pants. "Oh, really?", Jungkook asked. "Yes. She was wearing a black scarf.", Taehyung said. "Only that?", Jungkook asked. "A black color set of bikini.", Taehyung said. "You liked it?", Jungkook asked. "Yep. Hair, makeup and outfit, superb. No comments. See.", Taehyung gave his camera to Jungkook who took and looked at the picture. "Cool.", he smiled.

Once the show ended, Taehyung and Jungkook went to the after party. "Hey, Taehyung.", Jungkook rolled his tongue inside his cheeks when he saw Lisa with a glass of champagne. "Hey, Lisa.", Taehyung shook his hands. "I hope you caught some candid pictures.", she said. "Yes. I will send it later.", he informed. "Oh, thanks. How was the show?", she asked. "Good. You were beautiful.", he complimented. Jungkook rubbed his nose tips side-eyeing Taehyung. "Thanks to hear it from your mouth.", she flirted. Taehyung gave a slight bow. "I hope you also enjoyed.", she said to Jungkook after ignoring his whole existence these hours. Jungkook smiled and nodded. "Can we take a picture together?", she asked Taehyung who nodded and kept his hand on Jungkook's lower back as she stood beside Taehyung posing for the picture. "Excuse me I.. I will come  now.", Jungkook excused himself as soon as they ended the so called photo section.

He went to the washroom and looked at his reflection. "Stunning, right?", he mocked and took off his jacket. He smirked and walked out of the washroom with hanging jacket on his forearm. "Wow.", Jungkook heard lots of gasp and a few cameras pointing at him.

Taehyung was talking with Lisa when he heard that gasps and people's compliments. He turned back and looked at the person standing there with a bold, dark look. "Can we take a picture?", Taehyung heard one of the camera man asking. Jungkook tucked his hair behind his ears and nodded. He turned slightly on his feet and bent backward a little to pose.

"No.", the camera man looked at the person who was covering his camera lense with his palm. "Don't take his photos.", Taehyung said in a low crispy voice. "Oh. Sorry.", the camera man said and eyed every other camera men. "Come.", Taehyung held Jungkook's wrist and dragged him but looked aside when a camera light flashed suddenly. Jungkook gulped nervously looking at Taehyung whose hold tighten on his wrist then at the camera man. "Please delete it.", Jungkook said to him politely. The camera man nodded. "I will sir.", he assured. "Tae. Can we go?", Jungkook pushed Taehyung ahead a little to walk away. Taehyung nodded and smiled at the camera man.

After another two hours, Jungkook and Taehyung sat in the car to go back to their hotel. "A..are you mad at me?", Jungkook asked looking at the side profile at Taehyung. "No, why?", Taehyung asked. "Because I.. I.. removed my blazer.", Jungkook said. "No. You were wearing something, right?", Taehyung said. "Oh.", Jungkook hummed. "Jungkook. I don't have any problem with you wearing any types of dresses. Wear whatever you want, baby. I know to protect what's mine.", Taehyung took his palm and kissed it.

Once they reached the hotel, Taehyung asked Jungkook to pose for him by standing in the ball room. Jungkook followed the every instructions that Taehyung gave him, posing however Taehyung asked him to. "Sexy. All pictures are splendid.", Taehyung rechecked his camera. "Let's go to room.", he said. "Are we going back tonight?", Jungkook asked Taehyung. "Do you want to?", Taehyung asked Jungkook. "No. Maybe tomorrow.", Jungkook informed. "As you say my highness.", Jungkook hit his biceps when he bowed dramatically.