Gem Personalities

Steven- His gem is in his stomach. The belly button chakra influences creativity, joy, and all forms of artistic expression. This chakra takes energy/knowledge from the world of spirit into the physical realms so that it can be put into action. Steven relies on his emotions to make decisions. He is also artistic in music and creative.

Pearl- Her gem is located on her head.Pearl balances all the chakras. It is of pure heart and mind. Also innocence and faith.
Absorbs thoughts, emotions and for only the belly button chakra and Solar plexus chakra it will absorb emotional stress. It also corresponds with the Crown chakra. Pearl was a faithful servant and friend to Rose. She is very intelligent as well as innocent.

Ruby and Sapphire- Their gems is on their hands. The hand chakra is a chakra of action.It also encourages openness, creativity and confidence as you move through the world. The hand chakras are smaller in size compared to other chakras.The left palm is the sunrise and the right palm is the sunset. Ruby is also with the root chakra. The root chakra is over sexual passion. Ruby and Sapphire are confident together and are smaller than all the other gems. They are opposites like the sunrise and sunset. Sapphire is also part of the throat chakra. The throat chakra helps open the third eye.

Amethyst- her gem is located on her chest. Amethyst is related with the Third-eye chakra. Amethyst is known to calm and protect the mind. It soothes those who have engaged in constant rigorous mental activity. It has been deemed "nature's tranquilizer." Amethyst calms the team with her childish attitude and sunny disposition. Without Amethyst the team would be a worrying mess. She is also related to the Heart chakra which allows her to feel emotions deeply. She is the most emotionally unstable gem.

Lapis lazuli-Her gem is on her back.The Throat Chakra aids in expressing your own opinions and teaches the value of active listening. The throat chakra also associated with speaking one's truth and physical communication with others. Lapis was a mirror. When you look into a mirror all you see is the truth.

Peridot- Peridot's gem is on her head. Peridot can work with both the Heart and Solar-Plexus Chakras to affect an understanding of the role relationships play in one's life, whether romantic, friendly, or otherwise. These "maintenance" type energies make Peridot exceptional in group situations. Peridot is also a stone for support. Peridot is a maintenance worker for the home world.

Jasper- Her gem is located on her nose. Jasper is the Sacral chakra. The sacral chakra deals with pulling an idea from the upper chakras into physical form. This chakra often offers us the opportunity to lessen our "control issues" and find a balance in our lives, teaching us to recognize that acceptance and rejection are not the only options in our relationships. Jasper takes her ideas and make them physical, her helmet. Jasper also cannot accept that she is technically a fusion.

Sugilite-Sugilite is a fusion and gems are located in her hands and chest. Sugilite is associated with the Lower Throat Chakra. The Lower Throat chakra is associated with channeling and in bringing communication from spirit into the physical realms. The Lower Throat chakra also brings your own truth into action, so not only do you speak it, but you also live it. The Lower Throat chakra works in partnership with the Hands chakra. Sugilite brought out how Anethyst really felt about Pearl. Sugilite also has the gems Ruby and Sapphire in her hands.

Opal- Her gem is located on her head and chest. Opal is a stone of angelic connections. It is often used for clearing emotions to create more positive vibrations. It is useful in balancing all chakras.Opal is said to be a stone for love. It brings the inspiration of love into a unresponsive heart chakra and brings renewal. Amethyst and Pearl form Opal only when they can put aside their differences and work together to accomplish a certain task. Amethyst does not feel much love because she thinks she is a monster or parasite. Opal held alleviate those feelings.

Alexandrite- Her gem is located on her head, chest and hands. Alexandrite is aligned with and opens the Heart Chakra, but also opens the Third Eye and Crown Chakras, creating a strong spiritual connection, and a softer connection with one's spirit guides. Alexandrite reinforces and realigns the mind, emotion and spirit within you. Alexandrite combines the heart(Amethyst), third eye(Garnet), and crown chakras(Pearl). It also realigns the mind(Pearl), emotion(Amethyst), and the spirit( Garnet).

Malachite- Her gems are on her nose and back. It will always reflect how you feel, if you feel negative don't wear Malachite. It reminds us that we have a dual nature and it is up to each person to know and rule his own person. This is self-explanatory for Lapis and Jasper.

If this theory is correct then the Garnet and Pearl fusion would be almandite. Almandite connects the Base Chakras (Garnet) with the Crown chakras(Pearl). The fusion would have the ability to see the future and the past. The actual gemstone can give the user the ability to see the past. Pearl has an extensive knowledge of gem history. This gem would also be extremely protective of Steven and very careful. She would plan before she attacks.

Almandite is known as a Stone of Tangible Truth. It assists in manifesting a realistic version of the physical world. Its energy helps alleviate worry, panic and fear, and assists in maintaining a calm connection to the present.It is known to increase productivity, assist in keeping focused and getting things done. If held to the Third Eye, this stone can access information from past lives.
When used in meditation Almandine can stimulate the understanding and wisdom of spiritual truths. It allows one to perceive the absolute support of the Universe(Garnet said when she summons her weapon she uses the power of the universe). Its intellectual properties also make it useful to those exploring the fields of astronomy, astrology, and mathematics. This is the stone that opens the pathway between the base and crown chakras, grounding spiritual energies and channeling those into the physical body, then anchoring the subtle body into physical incarnation.