"We need to talk"

In this theory I'm going to talk about Rose's feet. I know what you're thinking "what's so important about her feet!" Well noticed in the whole episode certain scenes had Rose's feet as the center of attention. First, she swung her dress and her right foot showed. Second, as a fusion she ran up the steps while the angle was a close-up of her feet. Last, when Greg hit the stage lights wind blew through her dress and her right foot was shown. My last theory with Bismuth was that her and Rose fuse to make Pink Diamond. To debunk this theory one may ask where is the other gem. Simple, it's on her left foot most likely on the heel. Bismuth is completely flat on one end so she could walk barefoot and wouldn't slide. Throughout the whole episode barely any of her left foot was shown. When Rose and Pearl fuse it cuts off their lower halves so that the audience can't see bismuth.When Rainbow Quartz ran up the steps she kept the leggings so that no one would see Bismuth on the heel. When they unfuse the left foot goes behind a conveniently placed rock to hide bismuth. Throughout the episode the stars are in pairs of a big one next to a little one, this could be foreshadowing like in Garnet's old opening scene.I think that the reason it's on her heel it's like her Achille's heel the one thing she doesn't like about herself, her one flaw;Pink Diamond. Bismuth is also a stone that helps people to get back on their feet.