Possible Spoilers for Sardonyx

These predictions I got from FandomTrash13 who got them from a reliable source that predicted Stevvonie, Rainbow Quartz, and the whole Chile tid plot!

Sardonyx is a fusion between Garnet and Pearl.

Weapon is a hammer.

Peridot comes on in the beginning and calls for reinforcements through the communication towers.

Pearl and Garnet fuse to take down the towers. Amethyst sings her own song when she sees how well they work together unlike Sugilite.

Slight chance of a yellow Diamond appearance.

Ruby will get angry with Pearl and won't want to forgive her while sapphire will. Which results in them unfusing. Garnet and Amethyst fuse and make Sugilite.

Design:She has red skin and short hair. Her glasses are transparent and weapon is a hammer like with Garnets gauntlets on top. She is joyful and acts like a TV host. She says "I hope it was worth the wait! Oh, what am I saying? Of course it was! I'm pretty, intelligent, elegant, and strong!" She just destroys part of the towers that make it work not the whole thing. We will see her many times because the tower will repair itself strangely.

It seems that Pearl will love being Sardonyx so much that she will go and fix the towers herself. So she can fuse and make her. In "Chile tid" and "Coach Steven" it's shown that she likes to fuse with Garnet.