Chapter 31

Chapter 31

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

Han Seo Jun and Kyung Soon walked into the hospital room together, Kyung Soon warning her boyfriend that his friends would be there to greet him when he entered. Kyung Soon slid the door shut as everyone's eyes turned to them.

"Seo Jun!"

"Seo Jun is alive!" Two of his friends rushed over and pulled him away from his girlfriend and dragged him over to the rest of the group.

"Hey, Han Seo Jun!" Cho Rong sobbed, "Are you okay?!" He wrapped him in a tight hug.

"That hurts!"

Cho Rong stepped away, "It hurts?"

A different boy spoke up, "Han Seo Jun! That hospital gown is flashy and sexy!"

"Cast," another pointed, "an injury of glory."

Seo Jun rolled his eyes.

"You've got swag."

"Swag."

"Do you know how worried I was about you?!" Cho Rong sobbed again, "I even lost my appetite!"

"Yah! You always eat too much." Seo Jun protested, "That's why you lost your appetite."

Cho Rong wiped his mouth while his other friends laughed.

"Excuse me!" Tae Hoon suddenly yelled, causing everyone to turn their attention to him, "Why don't you quiet down a bit? Don't you see that 'silence' sign? It's not like you're the only ones in this room."

Su Ah stood up as the boys continued talking and walked over to Jin Kyung Soon, "I was wondering where you ran off to." She smiled, "Looks like you just went after Han Seo Jun."

Kyung Soon turned her attention from her boyfriend and his friends to Su Ah, "Yeah, I came to see him after all."

"How are you feeling by the way?" Su Ah tilted her head, "Any better?"

Kyung Soon nodded, "Yeah, a lot better." She smiled, "Thank you."

"Why me?"

"Because you forced me out of the house even though I refused. I'd probably still feel like shit if you hadn't."

"Yeah, I suppose, but don't thank me, thank your boyfie!" Su Ah teased, "Seeing him made you feel better, not socializing with all of us."

Ahn Hyun Kyu turned his head to Su Ah and Kyung Soon, "Jin Kyung Soon has a boyfriend?!"

The whole room silenced as Kyung Soon stood like a deer in headlights. She knew that she and Han Seo Jun had planned on telling everyone that they were dating, but she didn't expect it to go quite like this. She planned on telling people indirectly once he got out of the hospital, like people seeing them hold hands at school or whatever, not be told by Ahn Hyun Kyu.

"Who is it?" Hyun Kyu asked, "Is it Lee Su Ho?"

All the boys in the room aside from Seo Jun and Su Ho gasped.

Tae Hoon turned to his best friend, "But what about..." he raised his eyebrows, "You know."

Su Ho shook his head, "No, Kyung Soon and I aren't dating." He turned his attention to Hyun Kyu, "Why don't you mind your own business?"

"You don't have to be so defensive." He held his hands up, "If it's not you, then who is it?"

Kyung Soon looked around at everyone in the room expecting an answer. She didn't want to say while she was being put on the spot like this, but she knew she didn't have much of a choice. If she didn't say everyone in this room was just going to tell everyone at school what they believed and that was just going to bring her more problems than she needed. She looked at Han Seo Jun who was already staring right at her. When their eyes met he smiled slightly as if to comfort her.

She looked around at the other people in the room, "Uh.. It's... uh... it's H-han Seo Jun..."

The room went silent.

Han Seo Jun's friends suddenly erupted in chatter. They were all asking the same question, "Why didn't you tell us you have a girlfriend?" in their own way.

"Don't you trust us Seo Jun?" Cho Rong whined.

"Of course not! You'd tell everyone in a 100-mile radius!" He stood up, "I think you should all leave."

"Why? I'm sleeping over today." Cho Rong announced proudly.

"We're taking care of you all night! We're BFFs!" The rest of his friends cheered, "Loyalty!"

"Loyalty!"

"Where would you sleep with a body like that?" Seo Jun asked Cho Rong, "Leave now."

"That's right. You should leave. You're so noisy." Tae Hoon nodded.

"You should go too, please." Su Ho insisted, eager to get his girlfriend out of his wardrobe.

"Su Ho!" He yelled, "At this rate, I'm going to be hurt!"

"I should get going now." Hyun Kyu stated. He looked at Tae Hoon, "Let's go." He pulled his friend up and ushered him out of the room.

"Why?"

"Let's go."

Seo Jun looked at his friends, "Right, you should go too." He waved them towards the door.

"Hey," Cho Rong stared up at his friend, "Why are you dying to send us away?"

"Seriously?! It's because I want to be left alone with Kyung Soon and Lee Su Ho!"

His friends stared at him.

Man-Sik raised his hand, "Okay, I ship this romance and this bromance!"

"Me too."

"Quit being weird and get out of here!" Seo Jun snapped.

"Did you guys make up?"

"Yeah, are you friends again?"

"Oh, right, right, I heard Yeo Ha Jin is shooting a drama in the lobby."

"What?

"The nation's first love, the famous Yeo Ha Jin?" All the boys got rowdy nearly immediately and started to rush out of the room.

"Sorry, Su Ho!" Tae Hoon rushed off.

"Jagiya~!" Su Ah ran after him.

Seo Jun waddled after them and shut the door after telling his friends to have fun. He sighed and looked at Su Ho, "Okay, where is she?"

Kyung Soon tilted her head, "Where's who-?"

Suddenly the wardrobe beside Kyung Soon swung open, causing the girl to scream and jump, rushing over to her boyfriend.

Ju Gyeong stumbled out of the closet, her hair a mess and sweat running down her face.

"Im Ju?"

Ju Gyeong jumped and looked at who said her name. She sighed in relief as she noticed it was just her best friend, "Kyu-Ah, are you feeling better?"

She nodded.

Ju Gyeong smiled, "I'm glad."

"Hiding it like this is gonna end up killing you guys." Seo Jun said.

Ju Gyeong glared at him, "Who are you to say?"

"I was also just hiding my relationship until a few minutes ago." He glared back at her, "And I'll let you know, the thought of being able to finally be open with it makes me happy, it means I can finally hang out with my girlfriend without having anxiety that someone is gonna show up and find out."

Kyung Soon nodded in agreement, "Yeah... it was scary but... I think things will be easier."

Han Seo Jun nodded. "You should just tell people Im Ju Gyeong, you'll feel better."

---

Next chapter will be longer, I just feel bad for not posting T T