Chapter 4

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

Han Seo Jun walked into the classroom. He looked over at Jin Kyung Soon's seat, she wasn't in class yet. He sighed. He looked at his desk and saw his helmet being used as a candy bowl. He walked over and pulled a heart-shaped sticky note off of the helmet.

Here's your helmet back

Just as I promised

He stared at it for a moment before Kim Cho Rong and the rest of Seo Jun's friends walked into the classroom.

"Seo Jun! That girl that stole your helmet is in the library! You sho-" he stopped and looked at the helmet and heart-shaped note in Seo Jun's hand, "Oh my god! She's totally in love with you!" Cho Rong smiled with the others.

Seo Jun hit him in the chest, "Shut up. It's not like that, she's just being nice 'cause she's afraid of me."

"Believe what you want Seo Jun but she definitely likes you."

The other boys smiled and laughed. Seo Jun sighed and grabbed a lollipop out of the helmet before dumping the rest of the floor, "Help yourselves, I'm gonna go put this away."

The boys took a step back and looked at the lollipops that scattered the floor as their friend walked out of the classroom and towards his bike out front. The boys looked at each other before starting to fight over the candy on the ground.

Han Seo Jun walked down the hallway. He was honestly over his friends claiming the new girl had a crush on him. It was obvious she didn't have any feelings for him, that she was just scared of him because of the rumors of why he was out of school. If she knew the real reason, she'd probably think it was kind of sweet. He sighed and looked at the helmet, his mom didn't want him riding the motorcycle anymore but how else was he supposed to get around? The last thing he wanted was to take public transportation; it was always so cramped on the bus.

He sighed and lifted his gaze to see Su Ho and Kyung Soon talking by a nearby staircase. It seemed like they were getting along, talking over a common interest. Seo Jun looked at the book in Kyung Soon's hands and noticed it was a horror comic. He didn't expect her to be into such things. He looked back at the two's faces. Kyung Soon laughed and covered her mouth.

  Kyung Soon laughed and covered her mouth

Seo Jun glared at the two. Su Ho was so cold to her and now he was having a casual conversation and laughing with her? What kind of person did he think he was? One that kills his best friend. That's it. Seo Jun scoffed and turned to go outside and put his helmet away.

"No, no." Kyung Soon chuckled, "You're out of your mind if you think the main protagonist is smart."

"I'm just saying. He was smart to not trust that girl, it was obvious she got bit."