Chapter 6

Chapter 6

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

Im Ju Gyeong and Jin Kyung Soon were walking together after meeting at the front of the school.

"So how was your date?"

Kyung Soon sighed, "Don't even get me started. It was awful, every single one of my fears came true."

"Oh no! So, he was a total creep?"

Kyung Soon nodded, "Yeah... thankfully though Ha-"

A motorcycle drove by and parked. Speak of the devil... Im Ju pulled out her phone and took a picture, "Witnessing the event!"

"Huh?" Kyung Soon looked at her confused.

Han Seo Jun got off his bike and walked over to the two, "What are you doing?"

"Your mom told me to let her know when I see you riding a motorcycle." Im Ju explained as she started to walk again.

Seo Jun followed and tried to grab her phone but she pulled it away from him. "Gosh I can't believe this."

"That's why you shouldn't ride it when she says not to."

"Are you my mom's mafia?"

Im Ju laughed and looked away, "Mafia? You mean spy?"

"It's the same thing! Aren't they both bad?" He scoffed and took out his phone to show her a photo, "You're not the only one who has one. I got one, too." Im Ju looked at the photo in shock. "Delete it when I ask nicely." he sneered and walked away.

"Hey, Han Seo Jun!" Im Ju called after him, "Han Seo Jun!"

He ran away from her and she chased after him like two kindergartners who had a crush on each other. Kyung Soon watched as her heart grew a bit heavy. After all that kindness towards her, he was just gonna ditch her for the goddess of the school? Well, when she put it that way, it seemed obvious that that's how things would go. But when did they get so close...?

Kyung Soon sighed and walked to the classroom. She didn't really wanna look at either one of them for the rest of the day. She knew that Im Ju didn't know how she felt, but why would Seo Jun tease her like that after he went out of his way to save Kyung Soon from that creep the night before. He was gonna make her start to have feelings for him and then just throw her away because he was finally close to Im Ju? Congratulations Han Seo Jun, you found a new way to use me.

Kyung Soon walked over to her seat and sat down. Her phone went off, she took it out of her pocket and looked at it. She had a message from Han Seo Jun: Are you feeling okay today?

Kyung Soon turned her phone off, she didn't really wanna talk to him. She knew she didn't have a right to be upset that he was teasing Im Ju Gyeong, but it made her feel like he only got close to her to get close to Im Ju.

Soo Ah ran up to Kyung Soon's desk, "Jin Kyu! How was the date?" She asked excitedly.

"Oh... it started out great but- he ended up being a real creep..."

"What?" Soo Ah gasped, "What happened?!"

"He tried touching me inappropriately."

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry Kyung Soon!!" Soo Ah hugged her friend, "I had no idea he was gonna be like that!"

"It's fine... I managed to get away and get home on the bus."

Soo Ah sighed, "If only you could have been rescued by your prince charming. That would have been so romantic!"