Chapter 17

Chapter 17

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

"Mr.Park...?

"Ah, it is you!" He smiled, "It's been a bit, how are you?" He turned his body to face her.

"Oh... I'm good." She forced a smile and picked at her cuticles.

He reached over and grabbed her hand to stop her, causing her to flinch, "You know, I miss what we had in Busan."

She looked at him, "What're you doing here in Seoul?"

"I'm seeing someone, however, just say the word and I'm all yours." He moved closer to her so that their knees were touching, "I miss you a lot Kyung Soon. And now, we can be together since you're almost 19 and I'm no longer your teacher. Wouldn't that be great?" He squeezed her hand.

"O-oh, well, I actually-"

"You're seeing someone?"

"Hmm? Oh- I-"

"I thought this jacket looked a bit big on you." He commented. He turned her face to look at him and leaned real close, "But you know I can treat you better than some high school lowlife who's not going to become anything."

"Well, I don't think that's true... both the guys I like are super talented, I think they'll do great things..."

"Unless you're dating some big athlete I doubt anyone will treat you as good as me." He leaned in towards her.

The roaring of a motorcycle engine sounded at the bus stop. Kyung Soon turned her head and saw Han Seo Jun pulling up. He turned off the engine and removed his helmet before walking over to his friend.

"Is he bothering you?"

Kyung Soon ripped her hand away from Mr. Park and stood up, "No, it's fine. Let's go."

Mr. Park reached to grab her wrist but was stopped when Han Seo Jun grabbed him, "Do you always just grab people without their permission? Seo Jun asked him.

"I know her. She's an old student of mine." Mr. Park glared at him.

"Student? What are you a pedo?"

"Seo Jun, it's fine let's just go-"

"No, it's not fine." He turned to her, "I'm not gonna let some creepy forty-something-year-old try and have his way with you!" Mr.Park stood up and walked forward. Han Seo Jun pushed Kyung Soon behind him, "Touch her again and I'll call the cops on you, you sick bastard."

"Clearly you don't know her as well as you think you do." Mr. Park laughed, "Her and I have quite the history. In fact, I was her first time-"

Seo Jun punched him in the face before he ushered Kyung Soon to his bike, shoved a helmet on her head, and drove off once she was holding on to him. He didn't care who this man was, he was clearly making Kyung Soon uncomfortable and to Seo Jun that was enough of a reason to beat the living shit out of him. Though he refrained for Kyung Soon's sake.

They pulled up to Han Seo Jun's house. He removed his helmet and got off the bike. He ran a hand through his hair and looked at Kyung Soon, "Come on, let's go inside."

She sniffled, "Okay, just a second..."

"Are you crying?"

She shook her head, "No... It's just allergies..."

He reached to take off her helmet.

She put her hands on top of her head to stop him from removing it, "N-no, I'm fine really..."