Chapter 19

Chapter 19

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

Han Seo Jun sat in the living room with his mom and sister as they folded laundry and watched a drama that was on tv. That bastard kissed Kyung Soon. Why would he do that? When did he do that?

"So they're friends who like the same girl?" Go Woon asked.

"Right." Their mom answered, "But that guy wouldn't make a move." Seo Jun looked at her. "He said, 'This girl is mine. Don't bother her.'"

"Heol! Then why is he fussing like that now? If he didn't make a move he has no reason to be upset with the guy who did."

"He's getting clingy and is realizing his mistake saying he's in love now."

"What an idiot..."

Seo Jun jumped out of his seat, "It's not a sin to have fallen in love! Maybe it was for her own good."

Go Woon threw his underwear in his face, "What are you saying? Just take your boxers and go to your room."

***

Kyung Soon and Ju Gyeong sat on the floor while they packed their bags for the class camping trip together.

"Are you excited?" Ju Gyeong asked as she moved her sweaters into her bag.

Kyung Soon nodded, "Mmhmm! I think this is the perfect opportunity for me to just forget this whole thing with Han Seo Jun for a bit. Since the boys' and girls' tents are separate, it'll be easier for me to avoid him."

"Have you spoken to him since the mall?"

Kyung Soon nodded, "Yeah, though he stopped responding a few days ago and I have no idea why..." She sighed, "He's so confusing..."

"I feel the same way about Su Ho... I thought he liked me but now I'm not too sure." She looked at her friend and smiled a bit.

"Well, hopefully, we can both forget about it a bit during the trip." Kyung Soon smiled.

Ju Gyeong nodded. The bedroom door opened and Ju Young walked in, throwing a box onto the ground in front of his sister, "Enough with buying makeup."

Ju Gyeong grabbed the box and glared at her younger brother.

He squatted next to her, "What are you going to do? Your bare face will be instantly revealed on the field trip."

Kyung Soon looked up at Im Ju, "Oh yeah, I didn't even think about that."

Ju Gyeong held up an energy drink, "I'm going to bed the latest." She explained, "When they fall asleep, I'll wash up then put on makeup perfectly again." She smiled.

"What a tear-jerking struggle to hide your bare face."

"For real... you don't even look that bad, why bother? Your skin is pretty clear these days.

"No! No one can know that I've been wearing makeup!"

"Okay. Okay." Kyung Soon put her hands up defensively.

"By the way, why were you like that last time, Kyung Soon?" Ju Young turned to look at her, "Did Seo Jun dump you?"

"Hmm?" She looked up at him, "What're you talking about? Who dumped whom?"

"I thought you liked Seo Jun."

"We're just friends." She focused back on packing her things, "Where'd you hear such a ridiculous thing?"