Chapter 25

Chapter 25

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

Su Jin, Su Ah and Kyung Soon walked into the classroom after gym and found Ju Gyeong passed out at her desk. Su Ah and Kyung Soon sat in their seats and Su Jin leaned against Kyung Soon's desk.

"What's up with her? Why is she sleeping all day?" Kang Su asked.

"She said she went to bed late trying to find a part-time job." Su Ah explained.

"A part-time job?" Kyung Soon inquired.

"Gosh, she must be tired." Su Jin chuckled, leaning down and moving her hair out of her face.

Su Ah looked at Kyung Soon, "Wait, you didn't know?"

"Hmm?" Kyung Soon looked at her friend, "No, I didn't."

"Haven't you been staying with her?"

"Oh, yeah, I have been but I didn't last night..."

"Oh?" Su Jin looked at her, "Where were you?"

"I... uh- was staying at my mom's house..."

"Oh, cool." Su Jin smiled and continued to talk to Su Ah.

Kyung Soon breathed a sigh of relief. She probably shouldn't have said anything, she couldn't let her friends know that she was over at Seo Jun's house and then accidentally spent the night. She smiled as she remembered him calling her 'Jagiya' and waking up in his arms. She was in love with him, and that scared her, but it wasn't going to stop her from being happy with him.

***

Han Seo Jun walked into the restroom with his phone in his hand and a smile on his face as he messaged Kyung Soon: I'll call you when I'm finished.

Sure. We can't talk long though since Ju Gyeong will be home.

No worries.

We can text then.

Sounds like a plan :)

He sighed and put his phone away, he hated that she was insisting on keeping this a secret from Im Ju Gyeong. Things would be so much easier if she'd just tell her friend the truth. He looked in the mirror and started to take off the sweater he was wearing. He wished Kyung Soon could have come with but she was busy and also didn't want to interrupt his work.

Someone stepped out of one of the stalls and screamed before hitting Seo Jun with their purse, "Pervert!" She yelled before cowering behind her purse.

"What the heck?"

She looked at him and he noticed it was Im Ju Gyeong, "Han Seo Jun?"

"What the hell? Why are you here?"

She looked him up and down, "Why are you here? Why are you undressing yourself in the women's restroom?"

He looked around and embarrassment crept over him. He must have been too distracted texting Kyung Soon that he hadn't noticed he was in the wrong bathroom, "Shit." He quickly ran across the way to the correct bathroom.

He stepped out of the bathroom and saw Ju Gyeong standing outside.

"Wow, you look like a real model." Ju Gyeong gawked.

Seo Jun looked down at his outfit and then started to walk away.

Ju Gyeong stopped him, "Do you have a photoshoot today?"