Chapter 94- Batshit Fuckin' Crazy

Start from the beginning

I leap from my spot on the couch and run to where I see Daryl, Rosita, and a few others gathering. "How did he get out?" I pant. 

Daryl doesn't respond, he just stares at the walls. 

Damn, was I that much of an asshole for breaking up with you?

Damien stands next to me and Alyssa and Inejra run and stand next to Carl, who is a few feet in front of me, as well as Michonne.

"So let's just cut through the cow shit- you lose. It's over. So you're gonna line up in front of your pretty little houses and you're gonna work up some apologies and then the person with the lamest one is gonna get killed. Then I kill Rick in front of everybody, and we move on. You have three- count 'em, three minutes to open this gate, or we start bombing the shit out of you.

Negan then ends his little speech with his familiar whistle. 

High, low.

Alyssa looks at Carl with widened eyes, he hugs her quickly before turning to Michonne and saying something. 

"What happened?" I ask Daryl and Rosita. "Y'all weren't here for hours and then the same day, the Saviors end up at our gates? What did you do?" My voice is full of warning, my eyes narrowed, and my body jittering with anticipation. 

"We drove the truck into the Sanctuary to let the Walkers flood in." Rosita answers, looking at me and then at Daryl. 

I run my fingers through my hair, "God fuckin' damn it!" I yell, spinning and staring at the metal walls protecting us from Negan. 

Carl runs to the truck next to my little group and opens it. He then begins to smoke bombs into his beige bag as Negan continues whistling. "You need to make it look like we're escaping out back." Carl pants. "Get to the woods, half-way to the quarry, and cut the lights. Get enough of a lead on them, hit them, and get away on foot. You know where we'll be. Just have to get the guns, get everyone else here, and we'll meet you there." Carl closes his bag and turns just as Negan's voice sounds again. 

"Two minutes, people! Dig deep. I want these apologies to be memorable. Bonus points for creativity. Work up a poem, sing a song. I love that shit.

"Get going." Carl orders Tobin and two other men. "There's gonna be people in the infirmary. They're gonna need your help." The three men comply and run off, doing as Carl says. 

"Look, we got guns. We can fight them." Tara says quickly, approaching Carl. 

"Yeah, they have explosives." I retort, approaching them. 

Rosita nods to both me and Tara, "We will, but not now. Adrian and Carl are right." 

"Carl," Michonne whispers. "We can't just let them have this place." 

"We can." Carl replies. "All you need to do is survive tonight."

"All we need to do." Alyssa hisses, squeezing Carl's hand. 

He nods, "We." He looks back at Michonne. "This is my show. You said it. This is my plan, and you're gonna do it. You're all gonna do it. So let's go!" 

Alyssa blushes at Carl's lead and looks at Inejra, pretending to gasp for air. 

Damien looks at me and chuckles as I roll my eyes and shake my head with a small smirk. 

Alyssa kisses Carl quickly before running off with Damien, Rosita, Tara, Inejra, Daryl, and me. Carl runs the opposite way with a can of gasoline. 

"One minute! One minute!" Negan announces.