Chapter 45- Detective

(TW!! Mentions of drug addiction and being shot!!)

It's been a few months since Alyssa's been shot. The prison is looking a lot better and ever since we took the people from Woodbury in, everything is a lot easier. 

The courtyard where Alyssa was shot now has picnic tables under a canopy and jugs filled with water. There's flowers in planters and actual color around the prison. 

We have pigs, horses, cows, a garden, jobs, and we even have a council. 

A council that, might I add, I'm in. 

I wasn't incredibly excited to be in charge of a shit ton of people, but they wanted me- and Alyssa practically begged me.

Alyssa and I are still inseparable, everyone associates us together. They all associate me with Damien and Michonne as well. 

On the bad side, my addiction to Dilaudid hasn't gotten any better though I really only use it at night so that no one sees me. I've been suffering from nightmares recently. Jimmy, T-Dog, and Oscar are what I see about 99% of my nightmares. They're not every night but, they're most of them.

Daryl and I are doing really well. I fully moved into his cell a little over two months after the war. 

Speaking of Daryl; as I'm getting dressed, I feel a few warm kisses up my neck. 

I smile, "Damn, finally awake I see." Daryl smiles against my neck, "What do you expect? I'm so exhausted after last night." His voice holds a tinge of sarcasm. 

I scoff, "You're tired?" He chuckles and removes his face from my neck. He whirls me around and kisses me, "Very." I giggle, "Oh believe me, I'm feelin' the effects too." He scoffs and looks me up and down. 

I never had a chance to fully change so I'm standing in front of him with my grey, ripped, skinny jeans on and no bra. 

Our cell door is covered with a blackout curtain so nobody can see me unless they open the curtain. The cell, though we've started calling it "room" because saying "cell" brings me back to my prison days, has more colors than just grey. We have dark brown sheets with a dark green comforter-my idea. I liked making our room like a forest so there's lots of greens, browns, and oranges. There's a lot of plants and vines throughout the room. 

Daryl built a brown dresser that replaces the sink that was in the room when we first got here. Alyssa still loves to draw so there's a few black and white drawings of Alyssa and I, Daryl and I, Damien and I, and me with a few other people, plus Daryl. 

I haven't been able to find that first picture she drew me when we were at the CDC but as soon as I do, I'm gonna hang it up there. 

Daryl fully takes in my look, "You could just...not." I laugh. "Oh yeah, and walk around the prison without a bra? I'm sure you would love all of the guys that already think I'm the hottest thing ever, trying to fuck me." Daryl smiles a predatory smile, "I mean I could leave my mark and show 'em what's-" 

"Oh my god Daryl." I smile and shake my head. I turn back around and grab my bra and begin to put it on until I feel Daryl's hand on the clasp. 

I slowly turn around and look at him, "Five more minutes?" I say as the clasp of my bra fully unhooks. "Five more minutes." He repeats, kissing me. 

He spins us around and pins me to the bed. "You should let me top you this time." He smirks, 

"Yes ma'am." 

Oh fuck, that was hot. 

We're walking out of the prison after our little session, Daryl's smirking the whole time and I can't figure out why.