Chapter 89- Revenge

(TW!! Mentions of torture, abuse, and drug usage!!)

"Ohh, Rattlesnake!" Negan exclaims, knocking on my door. 

I lean up from sniffing a line of whatever pill I found and turn to the door, "Come in. It's just me." 

Negan enters my room, chuckling and saying, "Eat a powdered donut?" 

I look at him confusedly before wiping the white powder off my nose, "Yep. What do you want?" 

Negan smiles, "Damn, straight to the fuckin' point, alright." He leans against the bedpost and stares at me. "So, I have a job for you to do." 

I raise an eyebrow and cross my arms, "Should I be worried?" 

Negan's eyes light up, "Depends what your morals are...now." 

I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion, "Well that depends. What's the...job?" 

"I have a prisoner. Keeton, he has information and I need to get it out of him." 

"Oh god." I groan. "You want me to do your dirty work and torture someone?" 

Negan scoffs and approaches me, "I can do my own dirty work. I just need you to prove that you're willing to do what I say." 

I narrow my eyes suspiciously, "Seems like there's a deeper meaning." 

Negan chortles, "And because I know you'll look hot doin' it." 

I nod, "Yep, there it is." 

He smiles a shit-eating grin and nods once, "So, you doin' it?" 

My teeth nip at the skin on my cheek, as if trying to get me to decide quickly. "I thought you didn't do all that torture shit." 

"I beat your friends' heads in with a barbed wire bat." Negan says, raising an eyebrow.

I nod, "Fair point." My brain hesitates for a moment before I nod, "Sure. When?" 

Negan's eyes light up, "Excellent." He claps and rubs his hands together, "Be in the cell hallway in twenty." 

Before he turns away, I put a hand up. "Wait. What do I get in return for making a man wish he was dead...other than my own personal pleasure of, you know, making a man wish he was dead." 

"Drugs?" 

"Deal." I reply immediately. "What information am I getting out of him?" 

Negan approaches me dangerously, "He saw Daryl leave. Said he saw one of us speaking to him." His eyes narrow. "I need you to get it out of him." 

My heart stops. 

Fuck.

Even in my internal panic, my face remains hard, "Sounds easy enough. I'll be down in twenty." 

Negan nods and steps back, turning around, "Bye-bye, Rattlesnake." He says in a sarcastic, playful voice.

"Oh...shit." I sigh, sitting down on the couch behind me. 

"Fuck." My words are a breathless whisper, trying to be quiet in case Negan is outside the door. 

What the fuck do I do? I don't care about getting the information on Daryl out of the prisoner, but he could let it slip that I saw Daryl and didn't say anything. 

I take a deep breath and stand up, downing another pill to calm my nerves. 

I don't even know if I know how to torture someone.