Before you read

This is my first story that i wrote, in and outside of Wattpad which may lead to a lot of mistakes, however I'm fine with that, mistakes allow for much more room to experiment, nothing is perfect and that is an absolute truth, trying to create perfection will only lead to ruin.

I also have a tendency to trail off and get off topic rather abruptly, I'll do my best to focus on the story tho.

I'm not a native English speaker, the only conversations I had in English were all online, combine that with my general awkwardness and you have yourself someone who has no idea how to converse naturally, I might try to convert that into a character trait if I get the chance.

I don't really expect this to become big since Im completely disconnected from today's society's and the idiots that plague it, therefore there's gonna be lots of unpopular opinions whether you like it or not.

The story is mostly going to be about high school and the bizzare occurances that Inv will experience.

I should also introduce you to the main character, Inv

He's a sylveon with basically no morals, he's pretty smart and excels at critical thinking, being able to adapt to most situations, he's also pretty strong.

He's pretty unpopular most of the time, only having a couple close friends, other people see him as a weird and quiet guy when in reality he's just like a hidden gem waiting to be found.

He has a pretty dark past that fucked him up a bit but I don't plan on telling it so soon.

Btw I should mention that homework doesn't exist since it's fucking stupid.

I'll post once every week at the very least.

Enjoy