Leaveth not me

Arriving on top of the hill in a matter of seconds, (Y/N) began to swing, spin and slash at incredible speeds, a blur to most eyes. Unfortunately, he just couldn't penetrate any of the mechanical bulls' armour plates.  What was more worrying though was that some of the bulls had made their way past Thalia's tree and were now on the slope towards camp. Clarrise was attempting to form a shield wall but her fellow warriors were scattering, running in panic as the bulls charged. The grass was burning in huge swathes around the pine tree. One demi-god screamed and waved his arms as he ran in circles, the horsehair plume on his helmet blazing like a fiery Mohawk. Clarisse's own armour was charred. She was fighting with a broken spear shaft, the other embedded uselessly in the metal joint of one bull's shoulder. Thirty seconds or so later, Percy and Annabeth were on the battlefield with Tyson standing out of the camp, somehow the border was still keeping him out but not the bulls. The combat medic had to take charge. 

"Heroes, to me!" he yelled at the top of his voice, swinging his blades in an attempt to chip through one of the Colchis bull's backs. 

Unfortunately it retaliated by throwing itself back in his direction, slamming into his body and slamming (Y/N) into Thalia's tree. He recovered extremely fast, but a few precious seconds were lost. Joining back in the battle, some campers were finally taking formation, something resembling a phalanx being created. Unfortunately, Clarisse could only muster six campers. The other four were still running around with their helmets on fire. Annabeth ran toward them, trying to help. She taunted one of the bulls into chasing her, then turned invisible, completely confusing the monster. The other bull charged Clarisse's line. The bull moved deadly fast for something so big. Its metal hide gleamed in the sun. It had fist sized rubies for eyes, and horns of polished silver. When it opened its hinged mouth, a column of  white-hot flame blasted out. It almost scorched the daughter of war, but (Y/N) made a lucky throw and dug his blades between the metal plates of the beast. Digging his feet into the ground, he pulled with all his might in a desperate attempt to stop the beast. He slowed its path, but not to a complete stop. It swiped two campers to its side before finally coming to a halt. 

"Hold the line!" Clarisse ordered her warriors. 

Unfortunately, with the phalanx already crumbling, one of the bulls lost interest in finding Annabeth who was frantically dancing around it invisible. It turned, wheeling around behind Clarisse on her unprotected side. 

"Behind you!" Percy yelled. "Look out!" 

A good call out, but it startled her the bull crashing into her shield and finally dissolving the phalanx. Clarisse went flying backward and landed in a smouldering patch of grass. The bull charged past her, but not before blasting the other heroes with its fiery breath. Their shields melted right off their arms. They dropped their weapons and ran as the mechanical monster closed in on Clarisse for the kill. Percy lunged forwards and grabbed Clarisse by the straps of her armour, dragging her out of the way just as the bull ploughed through the earth. He gave its side a swipe, leaving the slightest scrape but not enough to give any significant harm. 

"Let me go!" Clarisse pummelled his hand. "Percy, curse you!" 

He dropped her in a heap next to the pine tree and turned to face the bulls. The battle had now made its place further down the slope of half-blood hill, the valley of Camp Half-Blood directly below them- the cabins, the training facilities, the Big House- all of it at risk if the bulls got past them. Annabeth shouted orders to the other heroes, telling them to spread out and keep the bulls distracted. Sheathing his weapons, (Y/N) pulled the staff off of his back and began to chant in Greek and L̵̡̳̺͛̂a̴̛̖͇̅̾t̷̨̾͘ͅi̷͚͆̒̀n̶̰͕̄̎, similar to what he did when saving Percy. A white-hot beam shot from the serpents mouth, its eyes glowing gold with raw energy. The beam split into various projectiles, hitting several heroes to refresh their stamina and heal their wounds. At the end of the day, he was still a doctor. Unfortunately, with his eyes off the battle, Percy was caught on a  root and smashed into. The wound healed instantly, but he was still a little stunned on the ground. The bull that collided with him turned round and charged at him, flames erupting from its nostrils. Somewhere on the field, Annabeth shouted: "Tyson, help him!"