Thirty-Five

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭⚢

"The sun feels amazing today." Alice moaned in delight as her body rested on the lawn chair. Her black bikini was hugging her skin and the sun was kissing her backside giving me the view of a life time.

"I can feel you staring August." Her voice made me jump. Well who would I be by not admiring my beautiful girlfriend.

"Am I not allowed to admire you?" I smirked before sitting on the lawn chair next to her. Her gray eyes traveled down my body before stopping on my chest.

"Like what you see?" I teased before hooking my finger under her chin and kissing her lips gently. Her lips were always so soft and delicate and she always tasted so perfect. When we pulled away I heard her sigh softly, so soft it sounded more intimate making my heart flutter.

Alice gives me the tiniest grin and giggles making my heart swell. Man I love this girl so much. She turned her attention back to her magazine before she let out an exaggerated gasp when she realized I untied her bikini top.

"You cunt!" She chirped before her boobs started spilling out of the top. She held the top with her hands to keep them from coming out as she stood up and started chasing me around the pool in her backyard. Her face was murderous almost making me regret teasing her.

Almost

I threw my hands up in surrender making her stop in her tracks but what she did next shocked me. She smirked before hooking her finger between my boobs where the bikini connected and ripped it off of me.

I gasped before quickly covering my chest but she wasn't having it when she pushed me into the pool then jumped in after me. Her legs wrapped around my waist while we were submerged beneath the clear water. She latched her pink lips onto my now hardened nipple due to the cool water. She sucked the sensitive skin before switching to the other and then licking up the valley of my chest until she reached my jaw.

A moan slipped from my throat but the only thing that came out was air bubbles causing me to choke on the water I breathed in. Is she trying to kill me? When she peeled herself off of me, we resurfaced. While trying to catch my breath out of the corner of my eye I saw her tying her top before getting out as if she didn't just try to drown me.

"Alice! Are you just gonna leave me here with no top?" I questioned while covering my chest. She gave me a grin before shrugging playfully and walking towards her lawn chair.

"Should've thought about that before untying mine hmm?" She teased with a wink as she bent over and picked up her magazine. Her ass in full view in that black bikini bottom made my little friend get happier than I'd like while in her mother's pool. Thank god she wasn't home or else I'd probably die of embarrassment.

"Fine, I hope your neighbors don't mind." She turned her attention towards me. Her eyes widened as she watched me get out of the pool with my chest in full view to any curious eyes.

"August!" She threatened as she dashed towards me and covered my chest with her arm. "Fuck.. okay let's get inside and you can borrow something of mine." She huffed. I grinned at her only to earn a scowl. So protective I see.

After putting a shirt that belonged to her on we decided to watch a movie in her room. My arms were wrapped around her waist as she practically laid on top of me while we watched a cheesy romcom that reminded me of why I was gay in the first place.

She sighed while still concentrating on the film but my attention was elsewhere. It's been three months since the whole thing happened back at the beach house and a lot has changed since then. Alice has been getting better and the therapist she had been seeing is doing an amazing job. Thankfully, Alice and her newly found siblings got along pretty well and her mom has been the happiest she ever been.

"Baby I need to talk to you about something." Alice tapped my stomach before sitting up and facing me. I fixed my posture and sat up as well.

"Yeah? What's up?" I tilted my head to the side. Her blue eyes closed for a moment before opening again as she sighed deeply. Fear took over my nervous system with the way she was looking at me. Is she going to break up with me?"

"I've been having a ton of morning sickness these last three months and my appetite has grown much larger than it usually is." I sighed in relief. Scared the shit out of me.

"Oh?" I said in thought. Is she pregnant? Wait, wait, wait.. hold the phone.

"Have you taken a pregnancy test?" I questioned while taking her hand in mine before bringing it up to my lips and gently kissing her palms. She nodded her head slowly but grabbed something underneath her pillow. It was a pregnancy test but she covered the part where it said if it was positive or not.

"I haven't looked, I wanted to wait till you got here." Her hands were shaking but I grabbed them and sat the test beside me on the bed. "It's okay Alice just breathe." She inhaled and exhaled over and over till a few tears slipped from her eyes. I let go of one of her hands and wiped it before pulling her into me. She started sobbing uncontrollably as I rubbed her back gently.

"Shh.. it's okay baby." Her sobs filled the room as I rocked her in my arms. We were seventeen and probably pregnant. I promised her that, no matter what we'd have each other and I never break my promises. After a couple of minutes her sobs slowly became little sniffles until she removed herself from me and wiped her face.

Even with red stained eyes and rosy cheeks, she looked gorgeous. Breathtaking and stunning. She was every word that meant beautiful.

"I love you." I announced and smiled. Her smile became more visible and wider before she pulled me by the collar of my shirt and kissed my lips. I smiled into the kiss and placed my hand on her thigh, giving it a soft squeeze.

"I love you too." She said as she pulled away from me. After a couple of seconds of admiring her for the billionth time, I grabbed the test and held it between us. We both looked down at it and then back at each other before she threw herself onto me giving me a tight hug.

We were pregnant!!

Few more chapters till this book is over my loves.

Mwah

-A