Six

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭
⚢⚢

I pulled out of her as her cum poured out and onto the bed before I jerked myself off until I came onto her stomach. She threw her head back in content as I made myself towards her bathroom to grab a wet rag.

When I came back she was already asleep so I decided to go ahead and clean her up and myself. After the incident with Alice I called one of my fuck buddies to see if I could come over and well fuck.

Even so after hours of fucking I still couldn't get her out of my head and it pissed me off so much that Bella, the girl I was just fucking was screaming at how hard and fast I was going. Which is why she's passed out at the moment, I felt bad but she seemed to enjoy it when she squirted 3 times.

Nonetheless it wasn't enough to get Alice's beautiful fucking face out of my mind and her voice echoed throughout my head and honestly it made my blood boil.

I covered Bella's necked body up making sure she wouldn't get cold. I walked towards where my clothes were scattered on the ground picking them up. I pulled my jeans back on and buttoned them and slipped on my shirt before leaving her room quietly not to wake up her dog who surprisingly was asleep on the sofa.

My car was parked a few streets down due to her neighbors being annoyingly nosy and I wasn't about to be running from some dad with a shotgun.

When I opened the front door of my house surprisingly it was pitch black meaning my parents had already went to bed and thankfully meant no questions on why I was out so late.

I quietly climbed up the stairs to my room before entering and creaking the door behind me as I blindly looked for the light switch. After turning the light on I nearly had a heart attack when I turned around towards my bed to see my black cat Tuna sitting up on the bed judging me.

"Hey baby, did you miss me?" I got down on my knees in front of the bed before giving him a kiss on his forehead. I've had Tuna since he was a baby and that was about 6 years ago.

The name Tuna was simply because how much he loved it when he was a baby. He was purring as I petted his soft fur behind his ears causing me to chuckle.

"Time for bed buddy so Scooch over." He meowed as he jumped off my bed as if he was pissed I stole his spot.

"I told you to scoot over not get off." He meowed again before disappearing out of my room.

I got off my bed too shut my door before I started undressing to take a shower too get rid of the sex smell that still lingered on my skin.

Opening my bathroom door I grabbed my face wash I left on the counter and stepped into the shower whilst closing the curtain behind me. I turned the water onto warm but more colder than usual to relax my body.

If I hadn't went overboard with Bella I would have probably stayed for the rest of the night fucking her till I fell asleep but here I am still horny and the feelings I kept feeling weren't going away anytime soon.

This is what she does to me, its either an overwhelming amount of sadness or an overwhelming amount of horniness. Nonetheless I needed her here right now, on her knees sucking my now hardened member.

I groaned at the thought of her lips wrapped around the tip of my dick. I wanted to be inside of her so badly it was painful. Instinctively my hand wrapped around my length moaning at the touch.

I closed my eyes until I could vividly see her in front of me on her knees with her seductive grey eyes looking up at me as she licked her lips. I started rubbing myself slowly trying to build up the speed as I tried to imagine what her hands would feel like wrapped around me.