Twenty

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭⚢⚢

I didn't think my day could get better but this right here was beyond better. I had just bought a ticket to the game that Alice would be cheering at but she didn't know I'd be here so I couldn't wait to see her face.

It's been two weeks since we started dating and it's been amazing so far only downside would be she wanted to keep our relationship on the down low until she was ready and although I was hesitant about it I respect her decision. That didn't mean I couldn't tease her occasionally and threaten the guys that hit on her from time to time to knock their teeth down their throat after she wasn't around to hear.

After searching for a place to sit I finally found an empty spot that wasn't bombarded by teenage boys that smelt like sweat in the middle of the bleachers. I scanned the field for a certain blondie but was only met with a bunch of people I had no care for. While waiting patiently I chewed on the candy I had bought from the concession stand.

Usally I'd be under the bleachers watching her cheer like some creep but it was mainly because it would have been weird at the time to just buy a ticket to watch until the cheering is over then I'd leave so sitting under the bleachers where I'd just fall asleep after sounded more pleasing to me.

After some time upbeat music started to play from the speakers while a group of girls with 4 guys started running from the inside of the locker rooms and although there was more than one blonde girl I knew exactly which one she was when I recognized her noticeable cheek bones and her beautifully sculpted jawline and nose. Her lips were pulling a bright smile as her cheeks were dusted in pink as she jogged onto the field with her gray and blue Pom Pom's that matched her cheer uniform.

Everyone was cheering them on as they stood in place while brushing their pom Pom's together in unison. When the music changed two people from each side started running to each other before performing their stunts while the others chanting. I smiled at the way she seemed to be enjoying herself as if she didn't have a thing to worry about. Some time later they started picking her up until she was at the very time standing on two girls hands as she peered out into the crowd until her gray orbs settled on me.

Her smile met her eyes this time before she blew me a kiss that looked as if she was blowing one into the crowd. After a couple of seconds they threw her into the air causing my stomach to churn at the sight before they caught her. When their routine was over they jogged off the field while waving at the crowd so I took this as my chance to leave cause I wasn't about to waste my time watching a bunch of sweaty boys fight over a ball besides I have a woman to please.

Which that woman was now leaning against my car in her cheer uniform as she checked her nails thoroughly. "Looks like someone was eager to see me that she didn't change out of her uniform." I teased. She turned towards me before rolling her eyes playfully. Her hair was a little messy while her black head band held it back, she looked mesmerizing.

"You never come to games so what changed?" She asked curiously.

"I wanted to see you all sweaty and in this cute outfit." She shook her head before hitting me lightly.

"You sound like every horny boy I've met."

"Well what can I say, you look sexy and adorable." I winked before placing my hands on her hips and pulling her into me and planting a kiss on her forehead. She chuckled before pushing me away while dangling my keys in front of me.

"Very smooth of you to steal my keys."

"Well what can I say, you're very easy to distract now let's go eat I'm starving." She winked. I rolled my eyes before opening her door for her.