Thirty-Four

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞❦❦

I don't know why I felt so nervous. I stood in front of the bathroom mirror while watching myself through half closed eyes. What do I even call her? What do I call them? Hey big bro- shut up that sounds stupid Alice. I sighed before turning on the sink and splashing cool water on my face. Just be normal Alice.

"Alice honey, are you alright?" I heard my mother ask while lightly knocking on the bathroom door. I cleared my throat before drying my hands and opening it.

"Yeah, I'm just a little nervous." She smiled at me before taking my hand in hers and pulling me towards my bed. She sat down on the edge before patting the spot next to her so I sat beside her. Her hand stroked my back soothingly while kissing my forehead.

"Sweet heart if you think it's too soon to meet them we can always wait till you're ready." I shook my head no before meeting her eyes.

"I want to meet them, I'm just not sure how I should act around them or what I should even call them."

"Well I'd say their name is a great start." She nudged my shoulder with a teasing smile. I rolled my eyes and muttered a small duh.

"Then how do I act around them?"

"Be yourself. They're your brothers and I know they're excited to meet you as well. Marcus and Logan easy as that." She smiled.

"Okay.. are they almost here?" She checked her phone for the time before nodding. We both stood up from the bed and walked downstairs and towards the front door.

My mom turned towards me with a nervous smile before she fixed her hair and opened the door revealing  a very happy looking Molly. She kissed my mother's cheek before whispering in her ear causing her to laugh before turning towards me and smiling.

"Hey Alice, is it too soon to ask for a hug?" I shook my head no before wrapping my arms around her slim body.

She chuckled and kissed my forehead. Already feeling comforted by the small gesture, I smiled at her before she pulled my brothers inside by their sleeves. They awkwardly smiled before looking at me.

"Hey little sis!" Marcus said before pulling me in and hugging me tightly. He was a hugger molly warned me beforehand.

"Hey Marcus." I chuckled and hugged him back. When he pulled away from me and tilted his head toward Logan who was standing by the door while holding his arm tightly.

"Hey Alice." I heard Logan say with a small smile on his face. He looked like a literal cinnamon roll and I was here for it.

"Looks like I'm your big sister now." I winked while giving him a thumbs up like the big dumbass I am. He looked at me for a second for laughing and pushing my hands down.

"Yeah big sis energy already." Marcus punched his shoulder making him laugh even more before he hugged me.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

After the formalities were out of the way, they all decided on watching a comedy movie which some people may think after a longly anticipated wait to meet each other they'd do something more interesting but to them this wasn't a normal thing. Molly and her kids never got to sit and watch a movie like a normal family. Family movie night was their new thing starting from today.

After the movie was over Ivy and Molly decided to start dinner while their kids finished the movie. Ivy was cooking spaghetti while Molly stood in the doorway with a big smile on her face as she watched her lover swaying her hips to the music she had playing in the background.

Molly walked up behind her before hugging her from behind and kissing her neck gently. Ivy relaxed into her as they both swayed together, the lovers were happier than ever and hearing their kids in the other room laughing made their hearts swell.

"Should we be concerned with how happy they sound?" Ivy asked with a smile. Molly bit her lip at her lover's cuteness before kissing her neck once more as she breathed in the warm scent of her shampoo that simply calmed her nerves.

"They're siblings, just wait till they start pranking each other and arguing." Molly laughed as she massaged Ivy's shoulders gently.

"You're right, I can't remember the last time I heard Alice snort like that." They both laughed. 'Fade into you' by Mazzy star came on the speaker and it reminded her of the time Ivy came home crying her eyes out about getting into the college of her dreams. It was the same night she told her she loved her and they danced to this song.

"Ives you hear that?" Ivy hummed in reply as she listened to the tune. Her stomach in knots, Molly slid her fingers around Ivy's waist her other she used to twirl her around and then pull her into her. They both smiled while slow dancing to the faded tune.

"Can I kiss you Ivy?" Ivy stared at her with those deep blue eyes before tilting her head to the side. Molly licked her lips at Ivy's adorable smile before Ivy decided to take the lead and kiss her lover's lips gently and passionately.

After their intimate kiss they pulled away with a soft sigh as they leaned against each other's foreheads. "I think the food is done." Ivy whispered while looking into Molly's eyes. "Good cause I'm starved." She chuckled while winking. The double meaning made Ivy's face flush and she couldn't help but roll her eyes playfully. She wasn't used to the sexual tension, it had been years since she felt an actual feeling when sex was involved.

"Can you get the garlic bread out for me please?" Ivy pulled away from Molly to check the food. "I love it when you say please." Molly chuckled. "Shut up and just do it." Ivy snickered playfully.

"Of course my love."

So how we feeling?
😏👍

Mwah

-A