"Where are we going?", Jungkook asked while they settle inside the cab. "Garden of Paradise", Taehyung said smiling. "No way. We are not going to see girls striping.", Jungkook said. "Striping? It's not a strip club. It's ballet with cabaret. More like acrobatics.", Taehyung said. "Are you going there to see Iris Mittenaere?", Jungkook asked. "I am going to enjoy the evening and take some splendid pictures of my beautiful bun.", Taehyung shook his head after seeing that scrutinized look from a certain bunny. "Strip show, you will do at night.", Taehyung whispered in his ear. "In your dreams.", Jungkook whispered back. "Will see.", Taehyung said.

They reached the club in a few minutes and soaked up in that the electric atmosphere of the theater for next the 3-hour show, which tells the story of a waiter dreaming of ending up on stage. In between they had champagne and platters of macaron. More than the artist and program pictures, Taehyung's camera was filled with Jungkook. He laughs, giggles, shyness, pouts. When Jungkook was lost in the performance, Taehyung was completely lost in Jungkook.

"Oh god. I was holding my breath till now.", Jungkook said as soon as they stepped out of the theatre. "You liked it that much?", Taehyung asked. "I was praying to never let her br. to fall off. It was a tense.", Jungkook said. "Haha, why? Then it would be a mind-blowing show.", Taehyung laughed. "Mm. I know you were anticipating it, that's why I prayed.", Jungkook said. "Haha. I am satisfied with whatever I have. This is more than enough for me.", Taehyung cupped his left b..bies. Jungkook instantly slapped his hand away while he checked if someone had seen them.

"Are we going to walk to the hotel?", Jungkook asked swaying their interlinked hands through the alley. "I want to kiss you.", Taehyung said. "Now?", Jungkook asked. "Now.", Taehyung confirmed. Jungkook stopped walking and looked in Taehyung's eyes. Jungkook pulled him in between two building and cupped his face. "Show me your tongue.", Jungkook whispered. Taehyung was doubtful but did what was asked.

Jungkook moaned s.cking his tongue like some fruit bar. "Mmmmm.", Jungkook encircled his both hands around Taehyung's neck and pulled him by leaning on the wall of the building. "Hmmm..", Jungkook titled his head by taking that entire tongue in his mouth. Taehyung balanced his body without putting his entire weight on Jungkook by holding on to the wall with one hand, when Jungkook pulled him more towards him and the other hands gently led its way to younger's b..bies and started kneading it. "Aaaahh..", Jungkook moaned to his mouth. He took his one hand from Taehyung's neck and held Taehyung hand which was squeezing his left bo.bies. Jungkook pulled his hand and put it inside his tees by leading it to his n.ked b..bies. Taehyung instantly squeezed and pinched his hard nip.le. Jungkook hugged him tightly by sucking his tongue. When, he felt like running out of air, he left Taehyung's tongue and started licking his mouth, lips and chin like an obedient puppy he is. Taehyung smiled at his baby's antics but never stopped playing with his b..bies and n.pple. "D..do you..", Jungkook gulped and threw his head back and rested on the wall. "think we a..are caught in any camera.", Jungkook wiped his chin which was soaked with his drool. "No idea.", Taehyung said and wiped his face also with the other hand. "Let's go to the room or I will squ.rt here, if you continue playing with my babies.", Jungkook said pulling Taehyung's hand from his tees. "You look beautiful Jungkook. I have never seen someone as pretty as you, even though I have been in this modeling industry for the past five years.", Taehyung said caressing his cheeks trailing his eyes from the other's forehead to his lips which is glittering with sweats.