"There's a connecting bathroom with everything you should need but don't hesitate to ask if you need anything.

"Thank you" Taylor smiles before following me in.

My mom disappears and I notice our luggage already in the room. Before I can think to unpack Taylor's arms are around mine and her head is pressed into my neck. I hear her sigh before I wrap my arms around her and pull her closer.

"She still likes me" she hums

"Yes what is there not to like" I chuckled slightly.

Taylor's warm breath rolls over my skin and I try not to shudder. Her arms stay around my body and don't loosen up.

"Did you want to cuddle?" I ask her

She just nodded her head and I could hear the silent tears rolling down her face. She's relieved my mom still likes her after all this time. Maybe because of how things went with her parents, she was worried for mine. I pull away from her and pull her into the bed. I'm under the warm covers and she's glided back into my side before I blink. Her head fits into my chest and I can't help but close my eyes at the comfort. I didn't just miss Taylor's body, she can have anybody for all I care- it's her soul that draws me in, the most attractive thing about her. I feel her hike her leg and slightly wrap it around my legs. I glance at her to see if she is trying to hint at something yet she's passed out.

I tried to take a nap but I couldn't sleep, this typically happened after flights. Everything would get messed up even if it was in the same time zone. Taylor slept a solid two hours before she began to move and slightly groan. I started peppering kisses across her cheeks and she hid her face under the covers.

I'm exhausted.

My body won't sleep until this evening and I know I'll crash after dinner. The air outside was cool enough that a dip in the ocean most likely wouldn't happen.

"Did you sleep" Taylor yawned rolling over to drape an arm around my torso.

"No, but I wanted to" I sighed

Her hand slid up and caressed my face, she ran her fingers over the bags I knew were present. They lingered until they inched to my lips and she ran her thumb over my bottom lip slightly drawing it out. A small smirk slid across her face and she pushed up off the mattress to get closer to me. She sat next to me leaning over my frame, her arms on both sides of my body. My hands inched up to her sides.

"I'm so happy you're mine" she breathed.

Her smile was still there as she leaned down pressing a soft kiss to my lips. My stomach flipped at her words. Butterflys erupt sending a tingling to my toes. She always knew what to say. I felt her smile in the kiss and for once felt content with my life. Where I was and who I am.

"We better go spend some time with my mom" I hummed pulling apart from the kiss.

Taylor's face was a slight shade of pink but she nodded her head agreeing. She moved off of me and I sat up in the bed. My phone sent off an alert that made Taylor eye me suspiciously.

"Don't worry I'll change it" I groan

My monitor was dying and I needed to change it, soon I'm switching to a different pump where it's all built into one, that way I don't have to juggle 50 different items just to keep myself alive. I grabbed my bag and made my way into the kitchen with Taylor trailing behind me. I unzipped the pouch and put the bottles of insulin into the fridge when my mom came into the room.

"How was the nap" she asked sliding next to me and eyeing what I was doing.

"Great, much needed," I said yawning