021

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
_________________________

"Let us go!" Jisung growled as he was being dragged by some of the guards. Minho harshly pushed one off him and glared.

"We can walk! Now let us go before I fire you or worse I'll make a living hell of your life!" The guards let them go instantly.

Behind them was each parents. Seungmin was seen sitting down on the couch, sitting up straightly.

"What's the meaning of this?!" A angry Minho questioned as he rudely took a seat on the opposite side.

Jisung rolled his eyes once he sat next to the elder. Both at this moment facing seungmin and his father. Behind the couch that Jisung and Minho sat was their fathers.

"As you can tell by atmosphere that im not very happy upon the news given to me." Jisung looked over the younger. Quickly taking a glimpse and quickly winking.

"I am afraid that I don't know what you mean, sir." Minho said calmly. "Don't know? I'm sure you do know or shall I tell you myself?"

"Go on, tell me."

The elder sighed and holds his hands together. "My son had told me that you two are dating? He also said that you two are speaking of marriage?!"

A satisfy smile laid on Jisung's face loving the pissed off expression from the older. Jisung couldn't explain how much hate he had for Seungmin's father.

"Oh that? I suppose it's true, we have and are planning it." Minho smirked. "Sir, I absolutely had no idea this was happening." Minho's father replied.

"Shut it!" He shouted angrily at the older male. "How long has this little thing going on for?!"

Jisung sighed getting all the attention. "Four years? I can't oddly remember anymore, you sort of forget once dating.." he smirked.

Seungmin was trying to keep himself from laughing. He sure didn't understand shit but by the three expressions he saw. It was obvious and the pissed of look at his own father's face.

"Alright since you two want to act smart. When is the wedding? I suppose if you have been dating for four years or so when is the wedding?"

A tint of panic was shown in Minho's eyes. "We're actually still deciding when. It has to be a perfect weather for us to get marry but something I am sure of is that I won't be marrying here in Korea."

Minho sighed out of relief feeling weight of his shoulders. "Aboard?" Jisung smiled politely and nodded.

"My far favorite choices are Paris and Hawaii.." Seungmin's father stirred in his seat, his eye twitching as he heard the younger.

"Out of my house!"

__________________________

Hyunjin crossed his arms and sighed. He sat near the window in his mom's restaurant. He lays down his head and pouts.

"I finally got to have him be with me and he had to go." He whined and closed his eyes.

"I apologize but I have an emergency meeting I'll make it up to you!"

Hyunjin whined and groaned. "What's wrong Sweetie? You look upset.." the younger looked up at his mother who had a frown.

"and your friend?" She said as she looked around. "He had to leave due to an emergency but im upset because I finally got him to agree to hang out with me and now he's gone."

The mother took a seat across from her son and pats his hands. "Was it hard to ask him?" Hyunjin nodded and sighed.

"it sure was, I had to pester him to have him agree with my request. He avoided me, I learned sign language to be able to communicate with him but I got scolded instead."

His mother let out a sigh. "Oh sweetie, don't let it get to you. I'm sure he has a reason why he is the way he is."

The black haired male shook his head. "Reason? I understand at first we didn't get along but I swear I apologize for my actions. It seems as he just doesn't want anything to do with me."

"Scold you? Hyun, do you know why he scolded you?" Hyunjin shrugged his shoulders and made sad eyes.

"No, I asked why but the only thing he asked was not to sign him in public. Each time I try to communicate with him, I get my hands put together and he looks around."

"Honey, do you know who's his parents is?" Hyunjin crossed his arms. "Not personally, why?"

"I don't want to imply things sweetie and I maybe wrong but if that poor kid does that it might be with the parents."

Hyunjin raised an eye brow. "Abusive parents?" The old school woman tilts her head to left and frowns.

"I can't say that unless you have seen marks on him but it might be something abusive. Honey, it might be something related to sign language."

Hyunjin sat straightly and leaned a bit more to avoid others hearing their conversation. "Who on earth forbids their deaf kid to use sign language?"

"But sweetheart, I don't want to assume and for his safety. I need you to keep an eye for him please hyun. I rather do that than feel regret."

Hyunjin nods in obedience. "Okay ma."

"Now put up a smile and eat." She said with a smile and ruffled her son's hair.

Hyunjin watched his mother go and sighed. "I really hope that's not the case.." he mumbled under his breath.

"Can it?"

- "hai everyone, I apologize for not updating. I actually just entered 📚 and it has been overwhelming. I'm quite stressed."

"I hope everyone is doing well. Eat and rest well. Eat delicious foods! Drink lots of water to stay hydrated."

❤️