027

YALL HAVE YOU SEEM THE PHOTOS OF SKZ?! THEY LOOK SO HANDSOME! Although hannie wasn't able to be there but I know he would've rocked the head pieces. I hope he gets better! ❤️

anyways let's get this started!

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
____________________________

Seungmin was smiling nonstop as well would let small noses here and there. He was happy at that moment because currently hyunjin was being scolded by his mother.

"Ma! I said im sorry just don't yell at me." He whined. The loving mother shook her head. "you deserve it! You said it was due in two weeks and now you come to me that it's due to tomorrow!"

Hyunjin had lied about his project. "Ma, I forgot. I wasn't going to tell you."

"You're really gonna give me a heart attack someday.  You're taking the zero, you should be more responsible!" Hyunjin began to whine again but only seungmin was enjoying it.

By the expressions and gestures he sure did understand. "yah, hyun go and show your room where he will sleep."

Hyunjin frown. "Where will I sleep if he's sleeping in my room?" A smack was what hyunjin received.

"Ow! Ma!" Hyunjin massaged the area where he was smacked. "don't be rude, you two are boys and will be sharing rooms."

Hyunjin nodded and motioned the younger to follow him. The taller took his backpack and bag so seungmin wouldn't carry all that weight.

Seungmin blushed and looked down as he followed the taller. Hyunjin walked into a hall way and walked to the last door.

Hyunjin opens it and let himself and seungmin in. The younger closes the door and waits.

"Um well this is my room. As now it's our room." Seungmin frown and tilt his head. "Our room?"

Hyunjin nodded. "I apologize if it's not up to your standards. I'm sure you were used to bigger places than this.."

Seungmin smiles and shakes his head. "No need for apologies. It's not my home either way and I'm grateful for you to be kind enough to have space for me."

It brought a smile up to his face. "about the bed um you can sleep on it. I'll sleep on the floor."

The red head shook his head in disapproval. "no I won't let you. It's your home, it should be who needs to sleep on the floor. I'm a guest."

Hyunjin smiles, grabbing his pillow and blanket and throws it on the floor. "exactly, you're the guest so you'll sleep on the bed."

Seungmin sighed. "and I won't accept it. It's your bed. Sleeping on the floor won't kill me."

"You don't know that. A prince shouldn't sleep on the floor." Seungmin raised an eye brow and crossed his arms.

"Prince?" Hyunjin nods and goes near the younger to ruffle his hair. "mm, that's what Jeongin calls you.."

Seungmin smiles slightly. "Since when has that nickname been around for?" Hyunjin shrugged and grabs clothes from his drawer.

"I believe since you have come to our school. He said that you're truly one, with the gloves of yours. Jeongin finds them pretty.."

Seungmin looked down at his gloves then looks up. "ah I see, I suppose my gloves have been the talk of the school since I entered huh?"

The black haired male frown and looked at the young male. "Can't say it is? No one looks at hands."

Seungmin raised an eyebrow and with a teasing smile. "Min? Already warming up to me, Hwang?"

Hyunjin giggled and slightly hits the younger in a teasing manner. "as if." The younger looked away from the taller and takes a glimpse of a book on the bed.

Seungmin without hesitation, he grabs it and looks at the cover of the book.

LEARNING SIGN LANGUAGE

BY XXXXXXX

The cherry red head then looks up. "oh that. I wanted to learn so I bought the book." Hyunjin added as he sat down on the bed.

"to what? communicate with me?" Hyunjin shook his head quickly. "pff, what no! Of course not.."

Seungmin giggled and although he wasn't able to hear his response. He was able to know that he fluster the taller.

"I-im actually learning for myself. I just found it interesting.." hyunjin signs as he avoids eye contact with the red head.

"sure, I'll believe you." Hyunjin looked at the young male with a teasing smile. "I-im being serious!"

The puppy looking male only nods. "I didn't even say you weren't." Hyunjin keeps avoiding eye contact.

"G-go and wash up...the bathroom is two doors up" seungmin nods and stands up taking a new clothes of his suit case then his towel.

Seungmin raises his brow. "Hwang, my eyes are here." He pointed to his eyes and smiles widely.

Hyunjin looks at the other nervously. "don't you think it's a bit of rude?" Seungmin smiles and giggles, passing by the taller and goes out the room closing the door behind him.

Hyunjin sighs in relief and sits down on the bed then flung his head up. "aish, this is going to be a long night.."

The older lays down on his bed and his eyes widen suddenly.

"no no noo! That's not what I meant! good thing no one is watching me.." hyunjin closes his eyes and tries to keep his calm.

The readers; 👀