004

CHAPTER FOUR
———————————————

3:02 PM

Hyunjin groaned as he dragged himself out of school. It was late now and was whining to his friends about his detention.

"I still don't understand why Mr. Jung gave you detention." Jeongin adds as he looked at the older who was complaining.

"Something dumb. It's literally Hyunjin, we can't even leave him for one second." Changbin but in as he laughed at the taller's expression.

"so not fair not my fault that the new kid thinks he's all that. You guys should have seen his bag. The most expensive brands he has on even the shoes."

Felix tried his hardest not laugh in his friend's face but hyunjin was literally something on.

"What is hyun jealous?" Hyunjin scoffed at the comment. "Definitely no, of course he's a rich kid. No wonder, his actions speak for themselves."

Jeongin didn't seem interested in the conversation. He found the older childish for saying such things well not until he met that kid himself.

"How do you even know he's rich anyway? Expensive brands isn't one, anyone can have them if wanted." Felix added as he crossed his arms, walking through the halls.

"His bag had his initials, who else would have them? Rich kids obviously. I don't like him, with that damn attitude definitely no."

Changbin rolled his eyes playfully then bumps into the taller on purpose only to earn a glare.

"What if he's just so over it? If I came here for the first time, I would have liked to be by myself." The youngest commented and the taller had smacked his back.

"If you befriend him, you're not no longer my friend innie." Jeongin rolled his eyes at his hyung and his childish comments.

"honestly knowing the people who come here, I definitely don't blame him for not befriending anyone but he'll need friends to survive this hell hole."

Felix nodded his head. "Definitely, this school is something else but if he continues with that attitude then someone might teach him a lesson."

Changbin smacked the back of the blonde's head. "Ouch! What was that for?!" The older rolled his eyes.

"don't wish someone else bad. You get the worse part if you do." The elder scolds.

"because of him, we missed our ice cream treat." Hyunjin said with a pout on his face. Changbin sighed and pats his back.

"Oh by way you never said that you called him for Mr. Jung to give you detention." The fox looking male says in curiosity.

Hyunjin then begins to explain the whole story and his friends burst out laughing their asses off.

"Richie Rich?!" Changbin said with teasing laugh. The taller slightly pushed him and pouts.