022

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
____________________________

The next day, hyunjin went to school like normal. Entering the school and eyes lurking around to find a specific red head puppy male.

He went straight to his class and waited for the younger to come in. The older getting impatient and tapping his foot onto the floor.

"Hey mate!" The blonde smiled and waved to the other. He frown once he saw that his friend wasn't paying attention.

"Jin?" Hyunjin snapped out of it and raised his eyebrows in confusion. "W-what?"

"Something wrong? You seem a bit frustrated." Felix says in calm voice, taking a sit next to his friend.

"Hey, actually do you know anything about Seungmin's parents?" Felix frown and leans in to heard better.

"What? Is he okay?" Hyunjin shrugged and sighed. "I hope but that's not the point um do you or not?"

Felix takes out his tablet. "I don't maybe hyung does but he's not here. I have my tablet and the internet great when we already know who's who."

Felix began to research the questions. Seungmin's photo coming right away along a small photo of his father.

"Fun fact he's the only child." The blonde smiled as he looked back at Hyunjin. "Parents Felix."

"Damn okay." Felix scrolled down. "Okay, so his father known as Ji-Yeong and his mother....

Is no existence." Felix said as he looked back at the taller. "in this context what is that supposed to mean?"

Felix rolled his eyes. "Most stupid question I heard." The black haired male smacks the blonde. "aish, it means that his mom is no where to be found. I heard from hyung that his mother is missing but had informed everyone that they passed her by dead."

"So we can't trust any then. Two things and more rumors are created." The blonde shrugged. "I suppose but the public is also curious . The public doesn't believe them at all."

Hyunjin bit his lip and sighed. "Whats up with you? Why do curious about Seungmin's parents? It has only been a week since you known him."

"lix, do you believe that his father will do any harm to him?" He asked so worryingly and met the blonde's eyes.

"Mr. Kim doing harm to seungmin? Of course not, I believe that's truly impossible." Hyunjin still couldn't stop thinking about his mom's death words.

Yet he still didn't believe that Mr. Kim wouldn't do harm. Hyunjin just felt a uncomfortable feeling in his gut.

"hyun, you're really worrying me here..what's wrong? Why do many questions?" Felix said as he looked concerned.

"I don't think seungmin is safe." Felix frown and tilted his head to the right. "Not safe? He has body guards that protect him, im sure he's okay."