008

CHAPTER EIGHT
—————————————————

Seungmin rushed the bathroom once he had entered the building. His ear had turned red and was frustrated at the situation.

He swung the open harshly and went to the sink. Seungmin looked into the mirror looking at him and sighs.

Stupid disability! You ruined my life! W-why can't I be normal?! Please!

The blonde had entered soon after, not noticed by the younger. Chan bit his lip and looked in the mirror.

Seungmin had noticed him now.

"Seungmin it's okay. Don't worry.." seungmin shook his head and felt tears coming down out of anger and disappointment.

Chan sighed, coming closer to the younger and pulled him into a hug. He rubs the younger's back in circles.

Seungmin pulls away and wiped his tears. He harshly did making the blonde take away his hands immediately.

"You're only hurting yourself like that, min. Don't." Seungmin got out of the blonde's grip and looked into the mirror.

His eyes were red and puffy. He opened his backpack and quickly pulled out eye drops. He immediately put them then away.

"let's go to class, it has already started.." seungmin nodded and both left the bathroom.

Chan had left the younger to his next class which was history. Soon he took his leave and left to his own class feeling angry from what hyunjin did.

Seungmin went to his last class of the day and sat all the way at the end. He received nasty looks from the some students and pity looks as well.

The red head puppy tried to ignore the stares. Was it that obvious that he cried? Seungmin kept his head low to avoid meeting other's eyes.

"seems like mr. rich is not having a good day." One of the students whispered to their desk mate. Giggling was heard around the room.

"I heard Hyunjin scolded him for being so ignorant." Another rumor had been created.

"good to know that he was put in his place. Thinking that he's better than us just because he's rich is only making this only harder."

Seungmin stopped writing and looked up meeting people's eyes. He saw the laughing expressions, a mocking expression and so much more.

why do they hate me so much? I-i didn't ask to be born with this disability.

——————————————

Seungmin rushed out the door first to avoid everyone. He ran out the building and walked fast as he could.

To escape that place.

His breathing becoming heavy as he continued his steps. So much was going on and so much pressure was on him.

Until someone had grabbed him harshly and thrown onto the ground. He winced in pain and looked up only to see a tall male.