017

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
____________________________

Mr. Kim sighed as he sat down and looked out his window. Sipping on some wine that he had in his glass. Files being on his desk perfectly stacked up and his phone on his desk.

"Sir, here's the files that Seungmin had finished." His assistant said as he walked over and placed the files on his boss's desk.

"I see, what's on the news about Seungmin?" The male pushed his glasses to the bridge of his nose and looked at his ipad. "well according to the news, important people and others are actually beginning to wonder if Seungmin would soon be married, as well as taking over company.

Actually dispatch has seen the younger with a blonde boy. Pictures been taken, some begin to think if their dating. He has also been seen with Mr. Han's son as well as Mr. Lee's son. The public reaction to it to somewhat negative towards the blonde but positive for other two. They think that it has to do with the company work. They think they're speaking on the topic of taking over and trying to 'combine' the three companies."

Mr. Kim rolled his eyes once he realized the situation. "does that stupid even know how to care for his reputation!" The assistant flinched at the loudest.

"s-sir, to be fair I think is that Seungmin can't hear and wasn't able to see the people who had taken photos of him." His boss looked up at him with a glare.

"Find me that blonde kid, now!" His assistant nodded his head rapidly. "Yes sir."

"Regarding those questions about Seungmin's marriage and him taking over, how bad are they? Is it really something the public would like to see?"

His assistant frown as he looked back into his technology. He looked back up at his boss.

"It's majority of important people, sir. These people look forward to work with your son. While the marriage stuff, these people tend to expect it since this well normalized."

the ceo tapped his fingers onto the desk and sighed. He loosen his tie and shook his head.

"This frankly won't do. If I were to arrange an arrange marriage then that boy's deafness would be out. I can't possibly risk something like that and letting out company burn down."

The assistant looked at the other with concern eyes. "Sir, what are you suggesting then? Won't it wrong those people? These people who look forward to work with Seungmin. The company can come to its ruins."

The elder bit his lip and holds his hands together. "Having that boy take over is already a risk but like you have stated these people expect him to work with them. I can let it slide but some people need to be there to hear the deals and the meetings."

His assistant gulped. "and the arrange marriage? I suppose you have something planned there.." the boss nodded then takes a file.

He opened, his assistant's eyes followed. The ceo opened it revealing profiles about Seungmin's friends.

"his friends?" The younger asked in confusion. "I can't have a stranger come in and ruin things for me. I suggest that we arrange a marriage between these close friends. I don't doubt that these know that he's deaf but since their friends and come from other high companies as well and know their parents I'm sure that it will work."