003

CHAPTER THREE
————————————————-

Hyunjin let out a sigh of relief after hearing the bell ring. He tossed his things right into his bag and put his backpack over his shoulder.

He was heading out the door but got stopped. "Mr. Hwang, I like to speak with you for minute please stay."

The taller rolled his eyes then turned forward. He watched as his classmates left the room and the new boy. He mentally wanted to bust that boy for being too rude.

Once all students left only leaving the teacher and hyunjin alone. The teacher walked over to the taller then sighed.

"What you did in class was unacceptable, Mr. Hwang. Treating someone harshly isn't acceptable nor any kind of behavior between classmates." The teacher scolded the taller.

"You're not that kind of person to be bullying others. I don't understand why you did it nor do I want to hear it. I need you to be kind and respectful to all your peers."

"yessir." He mumbled not daring to look at the elder in the eyes. His teacher sighed once more before speaking again.

"I hope that this will not be repeated or you will be attending detention all semester. Am I clear?" He looked down at hyunjin.

"Yessir, I understand." Hyunjin looked down at his feet waiting to be dismissed. "You can go now."

Hyunjin bowed and quickly left leaving the elder alone. The teacher sat down and massaged his temples.

"Kids these days." He said tiredly.

———————————————

Seungmin was walking out of school after finishing all his classes for the the day. He frown as he saw his driver come in front of the school.

He smiled but soon disappeared after noticing that someone else was inside.

Is that who I think that is?

The cherry red haired male only stood there. The driver went out the car and went to seungmin. The driver bows and smiles.

"you ready to go home?" Seungmin noticed that his driver wasn't using sign language meaning that his father could be in the car.

Seungmin waited for his driver to open the door for him. The driver opened the door and held it until the younger went inside the car. Once Seungmin was in, his driver drove off.

"no wonder he thinks that he's all that. Mr. Kim is rich rich." A scoff left the girl's mouth.

"how was your first day of school?" His father asks in a serious tone. Seungmin didn't bother to say anything, he looked outside of the window and breathed in fresh air.

His father clicked his tongue in frustration at his son's rudeness. He slapped the small boy's head earning a glare.

"Don't look at me like that or should I show you how to behave!" Seungmin rubbed the back of head and gently massaged the place from his father had hit.