36

THIRTY SIX
____________________________

11:23 am

Seungmin whined as he woke up and groaned once he sat up. His head was killing him and soon the earlier events came to mind. He held his head and curled up not liking the huge headache. He felt a tap on his forehead and looked up to meet Hyunjin's gaze.

"here it's for you headache. You're lucky it's the weekend." Seungmin took the pills he saw and swallowed them. Hyunjin sat at edge of the bed and turns to look at the red head. "what was that yesterday?"

Seungmin tilted his head to the left and bit his lip when he remembered. "I want to know what that Ricky guy told you and know why you were drinking yesterday?" Hyunjin had turned serious and he wasn't the type to be a serious guy. He was always seen laughing and never took anything serious.

"Why were you crying? Please don't say it's nothing when clearly you were crying." Hyunjin looked at the other. Seungmin sighed and looked at the ceiling.

How can he tell him that Ricky was his ex? How can he explain his drinking? In reality the drinking wasn't nothing new, he had a drinking habit but he hadn't consumed a single drop of alcohol since he met the friend group not until yesterday.

"Ricky is actually my ex...I didn't tell you because I didn't know I would meet him after the whole thing. I got dragged into his office by him..he was upset and mad." Hyunjin was pissed off and more he was about to turn until he got the whole information.

"he complained about me with Chan hyung and you." Hyunjin crossed his arms. "How did he know that type of information? Not in my life have I seen him before." Seungmin took a breath in trying to keep calm just talking about it got him mad himself.

"dispatch actually was there when I was with chan. I guess I didn't notice and that's why my friends were mad. My father asked me as well and just said that he was my tutor. My friends were mad about you too and Ricky too. He asked me if I gave up my high class for you two. Ricky said I was.."

Hyunjin raised an eye brow. "A what?" Seungmin gave a look of sadness. "A slut..." the taller bolds out of the bed and had a angry look. "HE SAID WHAT?!" He signs. "Just listen, he hit me after and that's why I was crying. I told him to rethink why we broke up."

The more information hyunjin got the more he got angry. How can someone hurt much a cute puppy? How can someone even put their dirty hands on his puppy.

"I'm going back! I don't care! How he put his hands on you?!" Seungmin panicked once he saw the older serious and about to walk out but stopped him by back hugging him. Seungmin lets go and makes the taller face him.

It's okay don't worry anymore. Now about the drinking, I was upset and needed a way to relieve it." He added and made sit down again on the bed. "Drinking isn't the best nor to wash it away min. Did you know what was the cup or you didn't?"

Seungmin sighs and nods. "I did and your drink never went bad. The rich are always well aware that what needs to be cleaned. I asked him to bring you non alcoholic beverages because you didn't drink. That's why I didn't let you near it."

Seungmin began to play with hands. It was one of his habits when he got nervous. "don't worry about it anymore. It doesn't matter."