033

THIRTY THREE
_________________________

The next day the younger went to school like normal. Hyunjin went as well but the taller gave short responses throughout the day. Seungmin found it odd, he was clueless.

"what are you mad about now, hyun?" Felix asked as he took a bite of his apple. Jeongin looked at the black haired male who had an unreadable expression.

"nothing." Hyunjin looked away from the blonde. Jeongin shook his head at his hyungs stubbornness. "it probably has something to do with seungmin." The blue haired male added.

"Isn't it ain't it?" Felix waited patiently for an answer from the taller male. "come on hyun. We all know that you're over heels for seungmin." Jeongin added forgetting the formality but none of males correct him.

"fine. It is so what." Hyunjin sighed and looked away. Felix looked over the younger's shoulder to see Seungmin eating with chan. "jealous much?" Felix scoffed at the sight.

"yes." He answered without hesitation. Jeongin raised an eye brow. "What exactly happened yesterday? I do admit that even seungmin hyung is acting weird as if he's also avoided you."

Felix looked at the blacked hair male who was visibly upset. "I think that seungmin likes chan after all." The other two males gasp. "What?!" Everyone in the cafeteria turned to looked them.

"Can you two shut it." The blonde gave the annoyed male an apologetic look. Jeongin leans in a bit to hear the two clearly. "how sure are you? Seungmin told us that chan is just a friend."

Hyunjin scoffed. "key word: just." He said annoyingly. "what makes you think he's into chan?" The blue haired asked as he sipped onto his drink. Hyunjin leans in and looks at both males.

"you should have seen him how excited he was over a dinner at chans. He got all happy all dovey and dressed so prettily." Felix found the male somewhat cute on how jealous he was.

"What are we talking about?" It was Changbin, he took a seat near hyunjin and had snacks. "hyunjin likes Seungmin but he thinks Seungmin likes chan."

Changbin frown and looked over at hyunjin. "how sure are you?" Felix laughed at the older's face expression. "He mentioned he got all dolled up for chans."

Hyunjin crossed his arms. "doesn't that clear things up? It's clear that im not the one." He complained. Changbin shrugged. "I wouldn't give much thought about that hyun."

Hyunjin frown and tilted his head to the left. "Why not? Isn't that the biggest clue?" Changbin shook his head as he ate one of his snacks. "Not really nor is it near it and that's because if y'all haven't forgotten he comes from high class."

"And that means?" jeongin asked as he looked confused as well as the other two. "because he comes from high class then it means to be always be well dressed whatever the occasion is."

Hyunjin unfolded his arms and looks at the older. "Rich people always look good. Let's take Minho and Jisung as an example. Have you ever seen them bad dressed?" Felix gives a thought then shakes his head.