023

CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
___________________________

Jeongin handed the cup of ice cream to the older. Both sat down at a table and he watched the other eat with a sad expression.

He taps the older and hands him his phone.

Are really okay?

The puppy male hesitantly nods his head. Jeongin didn't believe the older, he was able to see right through him.

Seungmin had hesitation all written on his face but tapped the younger on the hand. The blue haired male looked up and raised an eye brow.

I apologize in advance for asking this silly question but why are you really friends with me? Actually when did you consider me a friend?

Jeongin smiled sweetly and took the phone back. The older was trying to peek but the younger covered the phone to prevent him from seeing.

Jeongin slides the phone towards the cherry haired.

there's no such thing as a silly question, min. Only if you're hyunjin hyung, he can come up with the stupidest questions at times but that's not a silly question. I can understand why you may be like that, you must have had harsh people around you. These days people can be mean, so I don't blame for thinking like that. I considered you a friend the moment we had our first interaction. When we had our official hang out at the ice cream. Im friends with you because I genuinely do see us getting us along even if you try to push us away. You're fun to be around with and definitely adore you.

Seungmin's eyes slightly widen, feeling a tint of blush on his cheeks. He smiled a bit and nodded softly.

I don't want you to be excluded from things we do. Felix hyung, Changbin hyung, hyunjin hyung and I are currently learning sign language but I also don't want to make you uncomfortable because of the attention you receive. It's up to you if you want to communicate with text or sign language. I don't mind either, I rather much prefer that you're comfortable.

It made the older smile, sighing out of relief and happy that jeongin wasn't mocking him. It seemed that he had gained new friends without realizing. It had just been a week and some days but these pass days has made the red head happy.

But the problem was his father and now his arrange friends. Unless introduced if not then it can't be, those words were the problem in the younger's head.

In one way or another the young red haired male wasn't happy. Especially remembering those words and actions. He couldn't go against his own father, with no voice it was impossible for Seungmin to get what he wanted.

Seungmin couldn't help but think of the consequences. His father would send him away to that damn academy, abuse him and probably leave him without nothing.

For one seungmin knew how powerful his father was. He knew how far that man was able to go and it didn't matter if it left him dead. Another was that if it got to the point where he was disowned then he would be blacklisted, he didn't know how to work, didn't know how to cook.

That was the major issue, now the younger did have intelligence and he can pick up things fast but was forbidden. It was forbidden for rich people to do that kind of things.