002

CHAPTER TWO
————————————————-

8:20 AM

"class is dismissed." Students grabbing their things and packing up before leaving the class. Seungmin stood there still, he packed his things as well. He knew by the students that left that class was over.

Only three were left.

Felix, seungmin and Hyunjin.

The teacher walked towards Seungmin and knocked on his desk. The younger saw his teacher's fist and looked up.

She handed him a note which he gladly took.

Welcome to prin high school!
We're very glad you're here with us. If you need help don't be afraid to ask me.

congratulations on being the new member of our class.

Seungmin bowed and gave the older lady a small smile before leaving.

Hyunjin and Felix only watched. "two faced." The taller mumbled as he saw the younger leave.

"let's just go, we have class." Hyunjin nodded, both leaving the class. Felix followed not exactly happy but didn't say anything.

The two parted way, having different classes and wouldn't even met until lunch. The blonde ran through the halls knowing he was probably going to be a bit late.

The freckled male stopped his steps once he saw the red head. He frown watching him looking at the class numbers.

Felix sighed, looking at the clock. He walked towards Seungmin. He tapped his shoulder making the younger face him.

"are you lost?" He softly asks. Seungmin only looked at him.

this kid again. Aish. Wait maybe he'll help.

He hesitated but nods his head. Felix smiled. "what room are you looking for?" Seungmin frown.

what is he saying? aish!

Felix then noticed a paper in his hand. He pointed at the paper. Seungmin soon got it and handed the paper to him.

"ah Class A 10." Felix dragged and began to walk the younger to his class. Both walked not so much but seungmin hated being dragged around.

What I a puppet or what.

" we're here." He smiled as he pointed at the door. Seungmin only nodded. Felix grabbed his wrist making him look at him confused.

"you don't have friends right?" Seungmin was getting frustrated and he knew by that way that his ears were hurting red.

"you're welcomed to sit with me and my friends at lunch." The blonde smiled while the cherry haired male still didn't get what he said.

Felix noticed his confused look. "Something wrong?"He asks as he smiled. Seungmin shook his head and left the blonde going into his class.