001

7:01 AM

The red haired male sighed as he put his uniform on. Looking at the mirror in front of him, feeling a small wind of sadness.

He put on his gloves that he always wore but in the color white. He looked at his hands that wore the gloves in disgust.

Foot steps were heard, indicating someone had entered the younger's room. The cherry haired boy hasn't realized the person's present.

"seungmin, ready for your first day of today?" A harsh pat landed on the younger's shoulder making him look at the person.

"I said are you ready." Seungmin rolled his eyes, just nodding his head to avoid any trouble.

"very well. Met the driver outside." Seungmin only nodded, watching the person leave his room.

He sighed and picked up his book bag. Taking one last look in the mirror before making his way downstairs.

I don't understand why, their speaking if I can't hear them either way.

Seungmin didn't even bother going to the table and eat. He went outside instead, his driver opened the door for him.

"morning, young master. Ready for school?" His driver signs, the younger nodded and entered the car. The door closed behind him.

The driver also entered, putting his seatbelt on and started the car.

While the driver drove off, the younger only looked out the window. He was feeling nervous and it was for a good cause.

1. his first day in his new school
2. Worried about bullying

The red head played with his fingers as he noticed that he was getting closer to the school. Only fear and anxiety filled the small boy.

please let it go well. Just this time, I don't ask for much.

the car stopped in front of the school. The door opened letting Seungmin out of the car. His driver smiled.

"I'll come for you later, sir. You have your schedule, right?" Seungmin nodded, he bowed and entered the school.

^_^

"have you heard it?" The blonde haired boy nudges his friend. "hear what?" A blacked haired male looked at his friend waiting for his response.

"a new student is attending our school." He said in a excited tone. "okay? and I care because?"

The blonde haired male rolled his eyes. "you sure know how to ruin the fun huh."

"felix, it just doesn't involve me. why would I care either way?" Felix glared at his friend.

"hyunjin, we could always be friends with the new student. I could imagine how hard their first day will be."

Hyunjin crossed his arms. "someone definitely woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Felix mumbled under his breath.

Only to earn a glare from the taller. "I heard that!" Felix shrugged. "You know if you keep being grumpy  you'll get old faster."