Chapter 53

Everyone is having breakfast at the dining hall when Prince Raymond and Prince Azule came back. After doing their courtesy. They both went to their respective seats on the table.

The Emperor then speaks up. "Prince Azule leaving the palace just because of an argument with your eldest brother wasn't that wise of you."

Prince Azule took a sip of his orange juice before he replies to their father. "I know my mistake but I don't like repeating myself to eldest brother that I am never going to change my decision on the matter he wants me to withdraw. Father."

The Emperor raised a brow as he placed down his utensils. "So you are serious about this lover of yours?"

Azule nods his head looking into his father's eyes. "He makes me feel alive... He makes me want to live of this life than giving up and die in this incurable illness."

The Emperor furrowed his brows. "Such emotions of love runs deep but your still young this will fade-"

Prince Azule got off from his seat and stand. "This will not fade, I love him!" He raised his voice and everyone in the table along the mother's of his brother's faces we're filled of concern for the youngest prince.

Prince Azure the eldest let's out a sigh as he is seated beside his youngest brother. He took a stand and turns to look at the youngest. "You said you weren't a child but acting this way wouldn't get you anywhere."

Prince Azule scoffs. "You don't understand!, Your not suffering this illness!, Your not the one feeling the pain of even wanting to die it creeps in my bones whenever it occurs." The youngest prince voice lowered. "I pretended to show my smiles for you all not to look at me with pity and for once I found such individual to share my heart how cruel of you to take that from me..." Slowly tears falls down his eyes. "If you dare to harm him or forbid our love then I'm telling you all. You will surely lose me."

The eldest prince did the unthinkable and slaps his youngest brother across the face. The sound of slap echoes as everyone got of their seats.

The youngest prince looks at his eldest brother in surprised not once did his brother has raised his hand on him in punishments this will be the first time. "Y-You hurt me." Prince Azule stated as he placed a hand on his throbbing right cheek that was slapped.

Prince Azure then replies. "You think your the only one being hurt. You never thought of us getting hurt for everytime you shut yourself as we could do nothing for your illness. We are trying all so hard to find a cure. The least you could do is understand us also. I am concerned for this lover of yours not loving you the way you love him. I get that you had grown and I know you have your own decisions but yet you failed the first thing on not telling us the truth about this man. If you'd tell us sooner then perhaps our reactions wouldn't be this startled."

"I-I'm sorry... I'm sorry... eldest brother." Prince Azule cried as tears we're not stopping from falling down his eyes.

Prince Azure leans down and embraces his youngest brother who cried on his arms like a child.

Prince Raymond sighs in relief at least it was better than what he had expected to happen.

Prince Azule now took a seat on his eldest brother's bed, inside his eldest brother's bed chamber. The eldest prince looks through the prepared clothes he must choose from for what he will wear as he must attend the graduating ceremony for the new soldiers of the Empire.

Prince Azule then speaks up. "I think the blue robes suits you for that occasion than the purple one, eldest brother."

Prince Azure nods. "Your right."