Chapter 14

A week passed, Minho is thankful for prince Rubius statement last time. The Emperor has lay low on his techniques of wooing Minho. Starting from always asking if he could touch his hand. Minho allows it but only if they we're alone. Kissing was prohibited and anything further than that is also denied. The Emperor respected it, surprising Minho. It's been a week that the Emperor always have his dinner with all of them in the second prince palace. Ryoto, Dylan and Sean began to feel boredom in the lavish lifestyle that they asked the Emperor for them to work. The Emperor did grant them one. He appointed the three as the second prince back up security knights. It's literally the random made up group for an excuse to get the three used to be shadow knights to go out of the palace and get to go outside on some matters which the second prince usually does go to the military headquarters of the Empire and train some new ore regular soldiers. The three casually spar against the trainees. As expected they always won a duel. The second prince find their skills impressive. He recommended them also to do part time teachers in camp for the time being. The three we're too busy and happy with their job forgetting their boss who wasn't allowed to leave the palace premises.

Minho isn't really bothered by this lifestyle of lavish. He had let his friends have their own fun. He has his own way of keeping himself busy by accompanying the pregnant woman who he founds to be just like his co worker Janice before coming in this world yet the Emperor break a news of visiting the Aiden Kingdom because of a festival which the Emperor persuaded him to say yes through unfortunate circumstances that if he doesn't the second prince will accompany him instead and the princess didn't want that for she wants to spend more time with her husband. Minho couldn't say no to the pregnant woman.

He went to Aiden Empire with the Emperor. Minho wears a mask covering his face entirely. The plain white mask that has a few holes on it for him to see at least, for disguise purposes. He is posted as the Emperor's official guard for this visit. It surprise some officials and family members who haven't known his origins and seen his face. But they didn't question the Emperor, knowing the Emperor's judgment are always the finest.

Ryoto, Dylan and Sean wanted to accompany him but he persuaded the three that he'll be fine, although they we're forced to stay due to the Emperor's order of them staying to guard the Empire as again in the Emperor's absence the second prince is in charge.

Entering the palace in all sense of familiarity with a different status and purpose now Minho felt somewhat a new.

He followed the Emperor entered his own bedroom in a sense as a protector but as soon as the doors are locked. The silver haired man dragged him inside the room and pushed him down the enormous bed taking his mask off and hovers above him immediately. Emperor Azure chuckles as he started kissing Minho's neck. Minho was too shocked to move. Azure then gently nibble on the end of his ear and whispered. "You look so good and I've been deprived for too long."

Minho can't stop himself and moan as Azure slips his hands inside Minho's pants, in a fast phase touching his rod meat up and down. "I know you like it very much when I touch you like this." Azure smirks as he again pepper kisses on Minho's neck.

"A-Azure... s-stop." Minho stutters his hands gripping the bed sheet forcefully, not knowing what to do. Minho isn't ignorant in sex of course he knew what it is but he didn't practice the act nor had a chance to get a girlfriend as he is very much terrified by his mother's judgment for that potential partner in life. He decided to settle down once he got good amount of money in his bank account and after helping to pay the bills at home once his sister finished her studies.

Azure pulls away for a brief moment and takes off Minho's shoes and pants along the undergarment. He opens his mouth and put the stiffening flesh inside. His eyes meeting Minho's blue eyes turning dark by lust. Minho uses both his hands and pulls Azure's mouth away from his rod meat. He pushes Azure back on the mattress. He climbs on top of the Emperor and ripping his clothes in a process to get him naked. Azure blushes at the wild actions of the handsome man in front of him. Azure's clothes we're thrown down the floor, leaving him naked. Minho kisses his neck slowly down to his nipples sucking each one gently before moving his lips down, kissing his stomach and further he placed each kiss on the Emperor's thighs. Azure breath hitched when their eyes met. The devastating handsome man gave him a smirk. "I hope this made up for your the deprivation you say."