Chapter 21

Luckily Minho and the child found the woman. The mother of the sweet eight year old girl named Fiona. Minho admitted  his lost yet night had already fallen, Fiona's mother named Cristina offered Minho to stay at their humble house, everything's pretty neat. A simple clean house, they happily conversed at dinner as Cristina thanked Minho countless times for taking care of her daughter when the girl was lost. Cristina promised to lead Minho back at the other side of town which the incident happened for him to find his friends back again there. When they we're having dinner Minho was informed that Cristina is living as a single parent for her husband died long before as a soldier, the Emperor has granted her gold which she is able to make a living of making dolls that she sells back at the town through this she also is able to support  herself and her daughter. Apart from it a monthly sum is delivered by a military personnel for her to receive an fair amount of gold for her child's living. Minho was amazed at how this system goes in this vast Empire. Minho took note at how fair and accommodating enough the laws are made here. Minho shared some stuff about himself for the mother and child to get comfortable with him. Cristina stopped acting formal with him once he declared he isn't a noble but just a far friend traveling to visit his best friend who lives in this Empire. He told them that his friend perhaps is rich to have servants around here and even bought him these clothes. Now he is currently trying to get himself to sleep. Cristina offered Minho a change of clothes for sleep wear that her late husband  had for him to use to get a comfortable sleep. Minho didn't mind and wear it surprisingly it fitted him just right.

A loud inhumane roar causes for him to sit up. He hears Fiona crying . He got out of his room and saw Cristina's face full of worry. "Minho... you said your friend is rich right?"

Minho furrowed his brows.

Cristina beckoned him to look outside the window, taking a peak through the bamboo cracks. He saw outside the garden Azure standing as he patted a enormous beast head. Minho turns to look back at Cristina. "Hehehe, yes that's him."

Cristina paled. "Minho that's  the Emperor, had he not told you who he really is?"

Minho again lies and shrugs nonchalantly. "Hehehe, calm down Cristina."

Cristina grew paler and eyes widen as some loud yelling outside was heard.

"Surrender the blue eyed man or face I, this Emperor's wrath!" Azure yells.

Minho felt irritated for the words coming  out Azure's mouth that isn't helping him to calm the poor woman's heart. "Cristina, stay here. I'll talk some sense to him."

The Emperor's brother's we're all riding their dragons flying around above a simple house while their eldest brother landed in front of the said house. Yelling threats, Prince Raymond is hiding his smile at how his eldest can get all bothered like this for a single person which he is looking forward to meet such individual.

A man goes out of the house wearing a commoners clothing. The man walk towards their eldest brother and because only the moonlight is the source of light he could not barely see the face of this person clearly. He patted Shasha lightly as he speaks in a different language only for the dragon to understand. Shasha landed behind Zryan, his Majesty's dragon before Shasha again fly above steadily watching over her master. Raymond marches to reach behind his brother but then looking at the familiar blue eyed man he steps back. This man was supposedly dead.

Minho looks back hearing a gasped behind Azure, after he had told Azure to stop from yelling threats towards the people who offered him food and shelter for his unfortunate situation.

Azure follows Minho's line of sight to see his fourth brother looking at Minho bewildered. "Raymond's my fourth brother." He paused. "This is Minho, my husband."