Chapter 45

The day inside the palace started in peace. Emperor Azure attended the court. A normal routine he usually had expecting everything to be in exact order but fire strikes the palace. Dragons grew out of control. Fire was everywhere, screams of help echoes. The Emperor broke the protocol as he runs passed the halls with his servants and officials along his brother's followed him. As if a siren a man covered wearing a black with a face covered by a white mask stands, surrounded by various dragons who are in rage.

"Who are you?!" Azure yells.

The man only raised his hand and points at Azure as all of the dragons directed their gaze at them and open their mouths to spit fire.

Azure wakes up from a strange dream as he sits up on the bed alone. He noticed something strange as he got off the bed he decided to go out of his room and saw his father stands in front of his door.

"I was about to knock on your door Prince Azure."

Azure cannot believe what is happening now. Yet he composed himself and answered. "Imperial father, what be I might be of help?"

"You must go and remind the Emperor of for the promise."

Azure then heard a voice calling him as everything fades away a bright light flashes as he opens his eyes and wake up with Minho's hand on his shoulders, face full of concern.

"For a moment you stop breathing." Minho told him before helping him sit up on the bed.

Azure then spoke up. "I had a dream... no. I saw a vision... it was some kind of warning."

Minho's brows furrowed. "What of it then?"

"From a long line of descendants our family originated from the blood of dragons. We do believe in such prophecy as visions came in handy to guide our family as you well know one of my family members got that gift. But I do believe what I had dreamed tonight is a vision of a  gruesome future for my family. One that I must prevent."

Minho listened carefully as it took him a few minutes to retort. "Then tell me your vision and I'll help you prevent that nightmare to happen." Minho intertwined their hands together and look at Azure in the eyes.

Hanzu smirks as he pets the 7 feet young dragon black in color as Draco stares at the interaction bored.

"Ardere is his name, correct?" Hanzu asks.

Draco nods. "Yes and I see you are rather too fond of him since he look a lot like the one you had back then."

Hanzu chuckles nodding his head. "I'm glad you realized."

Draco sighs. "Of course. I'm your brother."

The young dragon sits up suddenly as its ears perks up looking at the northern direction. Hanzu and Draco followed where it's gaze wonder. Hanzu then asks. "What is the matter?"

The dragon flew above the sky in a hurry without responding.

Hanzu raised a brow looking at Draco. "Let's follow the kid, seems it is urgent. Perhaps one of my descendants is in trouble?"

Draco sighs. "Such descendants bother our time sitting in nature with the nice weather." He expressed his distaste yet called one of the fastest dragons wondering near them for them to ride on. "Sekhmet!"

Riding on the dragon as Draco held his older brother cautiously in his new child form was difficult for him. Following the young dragon they found themselves in a scene that they weren't prepared to witness.

A young man was fighting alone against about ten mercenaries. He was able to take down the other five as they watched above the young black dragon spat fire at the other five and even bite off their heads. The young man was exhausted. He was catching his breath as blood was running through his left shoulder. The young dragon slowly bows its head and approaches the bewildered young man. The dragon was able to reach the young man who took a sit, down the green grass and patted the dragon's head. The young dragon sniffs his bloodied hand and started licking it before completely pushing its head on his chest as if checking his heart beat.