Chapter 13

For two weeks the Emperor of Drukur Empire thoroughly searched the Aiden Empire. It resulted to nothing. No trace of the one who captured his heart was seen. Now he took rest at the familiar lake whom he met those two youngsters who we're comfortable enough to chat with. He ordered his men to set a camp here for the evening before they proceed to travel back to their Empire. His men diligently worked fast after hearing those orders of getting home.

Even the stoic general Kingston has a small smile while he hunted and killed a huge boar enough for everyone to feast. The others cleaned and cut the meat of the boar for dinner near the river before the sun goes down.

Everyone was busily doing their own task as suddenly a group of four men on horses wearing merchants clothing emerges from the thick trees and stands in front of their camp.

The blue eyed man got off his horse and walk towards their Emperor who was sitting comfortably on the grass while behind him, a few soldiers stopped from setting the tent and rushed by the Emperor's side their swords out.
The Emperor chuckles and wave his hand for them to stand down.

The man then speaks. "How was your life without me?"

Emperor Azure sighs. "Terrible."

"I'll come into your terms as you do to mine."

Emperor Azure stood up and walks closer as they stand face to face they were at the same height, comparing to body structures. Emperor Azure was a bit more bigger than the blue eyed man.

The soldiers we're curious and full of questions just like general Kingston who swear this is the first time for him to meet the man and dared to converse with his Majesty without showing respect.

"Of course." The Emperor stated, adding. "Let's talk somewhere more private."

The man nodded and walk passed him. Before the Emperor followed the man he looked at the general knowingly.

The general bows his head. He turns to clap his hand once before announcing. "Get to work and don't bother his Majesty." He glances at the three horse men. "Your our Majesty's guest. Dinner will be served later. Please take a rest on the empty tent the soldiers will be providing."

The youngest of the group gave him a response. "Thank you for your offer but we have our own materials, we will set a camp across."

General Kingston nodded. "As you wish."

They walked deeper in the forest. The moon their only source of light. Minho stops from walking as Azure also stops behind him. Azure wrapped his arms around Minho's waist. Embracing him from behind. Azure nestled his face on Minho's neck, sniffing his scent. "You smell good." He whispered.

Minho's uncomfortable but he needs to endure. "I'm not a woman, stop treating me like one." Minho firmly stated.

Azure removes himself from Minho and make his way to stand and talk to Minho in front. "I never thought of you that way, your Majesty."

"All right. Then why do you touch me so..., I'm not a homosexual... I'm not attracted to men... I married a woman. For heaven's sake why me?!, there's a lot more out there who could give you affection and love that you desire that I cannot provide-"

"I don't want anyone." Azure cuts him off. "Only you is enough."

Minho sighs this is a lot to take in, for a straight man like him.

"You look too stressed, let me make you feel good." Azure whispered as his hands were fumbling to get into Minho's pants.

Minho was too startled for what was happening. In a blink of an eye Azure got down on his knees and untied the strings on Minho's pants rolling it down his knees as his rod flesh out in the open. Minho was in panic but then Azure covered it by putting it in his mouth. Sucking it gently Minho felt warmth and comfort somehow. His rod meat stiffen, Azure removed his mouth off it with a sound of pop. Minho stared back at Azure's lustful eyes. Azure licks it soflty as he speaks. "I'll be anything you want me to be, I'm at your mercy your Majesty."