Chapter 31

Minho doesn't remember how the events were too fast to happen and now he lays here naked covered in sweat just like the man who he leans his back on his chest like a child. The Emperor of the Drukurian Empire fell asleep after the third round of their love making. Azure fell asleep inside his arms. Minho slowly took his arm under the Emperor's head and moves away to get clean cloth to wipe and clean the Emperor's body that he has painted white, he looks back and saw the white substance slowly pickling down the Emperor's globes.

His Angel is too excited to have him back telling him that he'll do some questioning later for making love to him was his first priority. What a man he have, a man who's too thirsty for him.

Taking the small basin by refilling a little amount of water from the nearby pitcher he wipes off clean the Emperor who sleeps peacefully, right after he picks him up and lay him on the sofa as he changes the bed sheets that the fresh one's where he had gathered from the enormous closet. He throws the former one's on the hamper before picking up again the Emperor. He wears his clothes back as he asked for the servants outside to prepare him a bath and clothing. The servants all fastly done the orders as they prepared.

He left the Emperor on his chambers as he takes a bath on the Emperor's private bathing house. Once they had entered the Emperor's inner palace, the Emperor told the head eunuch to treat Minho as his beloved husband even he protested in the background. The Emperor paid no mind whatsoever. The eunuch followed the order as this resulted for every servant treating Minho respectively here.

After taking his warm bath he wears the comfortable white robes and head back to the Emperor's chambers only to find Azure sitting up on the bed alone looking at the fireplace narrowedly.

Minho slowly makes his way towards Azure and took a sit beside the man who immediately wraps his arms around Minho's waist. He leans in his face closer to Minho's and say. "You cleaned me up?"

Minho nods. "Yes."

Azure smiled cheerfully. "You smell great." He quickly place a kiss on Minho's neck.

Minho pulls away and replies. "Took a bath, anyways why were you looking hard at the fireplace?"

"I was just thinking." Azure waves off.

Minho climbs on top of Azure, his hands placed behind Azure's neck. "Stop thinking, I'm here."

Azure chuckles as his hands placed on the either side of Minho's waist. "I know."

Minho licks at the Emperor's lips. The man groans. "Minho, I'm tired." He says.

Minho laughs as he pulls away. "All right, I won't tease you anymore. Let's get you to sleep, yes?"

Azure nods as they got under the covers. Azure moves closer to place his hand possessively at Minho's waist. "Stay close."

"Yes your Majesty." Minho answered.

Azure held Minho's waist tighter as they sleep beside one another. Azure wakes up with a smile on his face, Minho in his arms. He feels contented in this situation. He does want to know how and why Minho left but he felt that the man in his arms had been struggling to tell him just by looking into those blue eyes.

Minho slowly flutters his eyes open and turns to give Azure a smile. "Good morning."

Azure nodded. "Good morning to you too my love."

Minho placed a hand on Azure's face. Caressing the pale white skin. "I know. I got a lot of explaining to do but I did everything for the greater reasons and please don't ask me about it because I can't tell you now but know you we're in my mind, a future of you and I, is on my mind when I've done those."