Very heavy.

Heavily, not at all like the emaciated old man he appeared to be, but more like a weighty piece of iron or something else. Tang Ning was well aware that this was a sign that the person had already died, described wonderfully by a term: lifeless.

In the moment the old man's body was taken down, it leaned forward, and several players couldn't control it. That face happened to face Tang Ning, like a vengeful ghost dragging him to death, a chill spreading from his spine to the top of his head, rendering Tang Ning almost immobile for a moment.

At this moment, a sturdy player quickly caught the old man's body, calmly and skillfully placing the body on the ground.

"Tang Grandpa, why did you choose such a drastic path!" The middle-aged man sighed heavily, reaching out to close the wide-open eyes of the old man.

However, every time he closed the old man's eyes, the next second, those eyes opened on their own, wide open, as if refusing to close in death.

Moreover, the old man's jaw seemed to be dislocated, hanging open like it was unhinged. Every time someone closed the old man's mouth, after a while, the mouth would slowly open on its own.

Honestly, Tang Ning found this scene hair-raising, and just watching it was already hard to bear.

The middle-aged man mourned, "Grandpa! What happened?! Why did you choose such a drastic path?!"

The commotion in the room grew louder, with others gradually entering – men, women, old, and young. Discussions and suggestions filled the air; some proposed searching the house for any written notes left by Grandpa, while others lamented the hardships Tang Xianheng had endured, losing his wife, then his son at night, finally managing to raise his grandson only to arrange a wedding, and then choosing to leave this world.

People discussed the hardships before Grandpa's death, but none mentioned that he had survived long enough to see his grandson getting married. It was as if Grandpa had completed everything and then chose to "suicide" in a matter-of-fact manner.

The small house was thoroughly searched, but no farewell notes were found.

The wardrobe was stocked with mourning accessories – mourning hat, shoes, socks, pillow, and quilt. Even the gold pieces to be held in the mouth during the burial were prepared.

In the adjacent small room, there was a pine coffin that Grandpa had prepared early. It wasn't unusual for some elderly people in rural areas to prepare their own coffins, but the completeness of Tang Xianheng's preparations was remarkable.

Many eyes turned to Tang Ning. People whispered "poor thing," and the whole room became chaotic, buzzing to the point that Tang Ning had a headache.

Amidst the chaos, a player initiated a conversation, quickly confirming the identities of the other players. A group chat was created to gather everyone.

Han Yunian: "I am a distant relative of the deceased, here for the ancestral worship during Qingming Festival."

Lin Guijing: "I am also a distant relative of the deceased."

Lin Yun: "Distant relative, for ancestral worship."

Han Ankang: "+1."

Ji Ke: "I have a cousin who is frail and sickly. He married the deceased's grandson. I'm here to help my cousin with the arrangements."

Tang Ning: "I am the deceased's grandson, and his last wish was for me to marry Ji Lianyan. The person should be Ji Ke's cousin."

They briefly shared their identity information. All eyes were on Tang Ning. Among all present, he was the only direct relative of the deceased and had a marriage engagement with an NPC in the dungeon. This indicated that Tang Ning had at least drawn a significant role card.