Tang Ning widened his eyes and abruptly lifted his head. The figure before him had terrifying hands, stiff fingers resting on either side of the body. The hands, resembling the claws of a wild beast, were a sickly yellow and thin, with patches of purplish-black marks. It took Tang Ning a moment to realize what it was—corpse spots.

No more looking!

No more looking!

Tang Ning desperately tried to lower his head, but it was already too late.

A hint of dark red entered his line of sight. The person hanging from the beam had a wide-open mouth, a long tongue hanging down, and eyes almost popping out of their sockets, bloodshot.

It was an old person in their seventies or eighties.

Emaciated, with fresh corpse spots on the sagging skin, dressed in bright red funeral attire, the body swayed slightly, resembling a red lantern.

Tang Ning's scalp tingled, almost suffocated by this horrifying scene. In his mind, the system's cold mechanical voice sounded:

【Ding—Dungeon loading complete】

【On Qingming Festival, everyone went to the village to pay respects to ancestors. Unexpectedly, an elderly man named Tang Xianheng died in the village. He instructed his descendants to bury him within seven days of his death, or else bad things would happen in the village.】

【You are his eldest grandson, and he loved you the most. You had arranged a marriage with someone named Ji Lianyan, born under the sign "Kui Gang Gui Ren." You and Ji Lianyan are strangers, but to fulfill your grandfather's last wish, you decided to marry Ji Lianyan.】

【Multiplayer Mode: Funeral】

【Number of Players: 6】

【Difficulty: B-level】

【Main Task: Bury Tang Xianheng within seven days! Successfully burying him will complete the game!】

Upon hearing the B-level difficulty, Tang Ning thought that he might have drawn another S-card. When entering a high-difficulty card game, the chances of drawing high-level cards significantly increased.

The third dungeon was of B-level difficulty, and Tang Ning couldn't help but wonder how to evaluate his luck.

A gasp came from behind him, and Tang Ning turned his head, observing the people around him without changing his expression. There were seven men in total, with none exceeding forty years old, and the youngest being a teenager. Everyone seemed shocked, seemingly unable to believe the departure of the person before them.

If there were no surprises, these six people should be all the players for this dungeon.

No, including him, there were a total of seven people.

The system said there were only six players.

There was an extra person here.

Did an additional NPC come to provide detailed information?

【Now, the game begins】

"Tang Grandpa!" A middle-aged man rushed forward, his face full of disbelief. He found a stool beside the body, stood on it, trying to bring the hanging body down. However, he alone couldn't completely take down the body that was strangled by the rope around its neck. He looked at the people below, anxious, "What are you all standing there for? Hurry up and bring Grandpa down!!!"

The people below instantly reacted, realizing their identities from fear. Upon hearing his words, they took action. Several of them took off their clothes, draped them over their bodies, and approached the old man, cautiously grabbing his legs and lifting him down from the menacing rope.