"Sorry.", Taehyung kissed his lips once he laid beside him after drinking water. "Don't. I love it when you do it hard.", Jungkook smiled with teary eyes. "Let me change the sheet.", he said and carried Jungkook and sat him on the couch and then took Mia and laid her on the couch. He changed the sheet and laid Mia on a side and then Jungkook in the middle, himself beside him.

"Yeonie is different.", Taehyung said. "Yes. Then what do you expect if you leave a six year old boy in a boarding school? He grew up without parents, Tae, unlike you three brothers. That's why he is so silent and introverted.", Jungkook said. "Mm. You have a soft corner towards him.", Taehyung said in a low voice. "Of course. Isn't he the youngest? He is like Mia for me.", Jungkook said. He turned his head to see his husband as he didn't get any reply and saw him pouting. "Oh, Tae. Why are you being jealous of them? Ain't I yours? They are a part of our family and you.. you are a part of me. Do you understand the difference? Oh god, how old are you? 3, no 2?", Jungkook asked shaking his head. "Aren't you worried about me going Paris?", Taehyung asked. "For what? Are you going for smuggling?", he asked. "No but still.", Taehyung asked. "The only thing I am worried about now is how am I going to p.e tomorrow. You bruised me entirely.", Jungkook said. "Haha. I will l.ck you gently then.", Taehyung said. "No need. Leave it as it is. It will heal.", Jungkook said and closed his eyes.

"Jungkook.", Taehyung called him. Jungkook hummed without opening his eyes. "Do you know why I love you so much?", Taehyung asked. "Mm.", "Tell me why?", Taehyung asked. "I got a cute little face and a good damn curves.", Jungkook replied. "Ah. Stop. I am serious.", Taehyung whined. "You gave me forever everyday.", Jungkook said. Taehyung smiled and kissed his cheeks. "Can you stop being cheesy?", Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Then with whom I should be cheesy? All those models out there?", Jungkook immediately turned to Taehyung side and gripped his chin tightly. "I will kill you, if you even think about it.", Jungkook growled in a low voice. "Wah. I love it when my Luna intimidate me.", Taehyung pecked his lips. "Sleep. I will take a leave tomorrow and will help you in packing.", Jungkook said. "No need. I am going in the evening.", Taehyung informed. "Oh, okay.", he hugged him and closed his eyes. Taehyung's eyes lingered on his face a little longer. "Sleep Mr Kim Taehyung.", Jungkook said without opening his eyes. Taehyung smiled and pulled him closer to his chest and they slept.

~The next morning, as usual Taehyung dropped all four in their respective places

~
The next morning, as usual Taehyung dropped all four in their respective places. Yeonjun just roamed around in the city. Jungkook got buzy in school and Taehyung in his studio. By 3 PM, everyone reached back in apartment.

"I will drop you three at mom before going to airport.", Taehyung informed Jungkook who was packing his luggage. "No need to worry, Tae. We will take a cab.", Jungkook said. "No need. I will drop. That's final.", Jungkook signed and nodded. "Thats enough Jungkook.", Taehyung said when he saw Jungkook packing another suit for him. "Don't you want this?", Jungkook asked lifting the red suit. "No. Those two are fine.", he informed. Jungkook kept the suit back in the shelf.

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at the doorstep when they heard a little knock. Jungkook looked at Yeonjun who was holding a plate. "What's that?", Jungkook asked as he went to him. "Omo. You made it?", he asked in surprise when he saw pudding. Yeonjun nodded. "Wow. It's looking great. Mm. Let me taste it.", he took a little piece and ate it and gave a thumbs up to him. "See, Tae.", Jungkook took the plate from Yeonjun and walked back to Taehyung and gave him a piece of it. Taehyung hummed. "Mm.. you cooks well. Now you got a chance to get into his heart.", Taehyung winked at Yeonjun. "Stop it Tae. Don't listen to him. You are already in my heart, Yeonie. Anyways this is delicious. You got same talents of Yoongi hyung.", Jungkook said slightly slapping Taehyung. "Did you pack your bag? Tae will drop us at Mom's.", Jungkook said. "Are we going back?", Yeonjun asked. "Yep. You will be safe at Mom's rather than staying here alone.", Taehyung said and opened his mouth when Jungkook feed him another spoon. "Oh. I thought we will staying here.", Yeonjun said. "You liked it here?", Jungkook asked in surprise. Yeonjun nodded. "Then visit us again. Anyways it's your brother's home. You can come here whenever you want.", Jungkook smiled and wiped Taehyung's lips with the hem of his t-shirt. Yeonjun gazed at his brother once again and went out.

"Cute", Jungkook said. "More than Yoongi hyung?", Taehyung asked. "Oh never. He is the cutest among you four brothers.", Jungkook said. "Me?", Taehyung asked pointing himself. "Wait, Who are you?", Jungkook laughed when Taehyung pulled him on his lap and started tickling. "I will show you.", "haha.. stop Tae.. noooo.. hahaha..", Jungkook squirmed in his hold laughing hard.

~
"Did you lock the door?", Taehyung asked Jungkook once they settled in the car. "Mm. Stop near to Delight Cafe. I want to buy something.", Jungkook informed. Taehyung hummed.

Taehyung stopped the car when they reached the said cafe. "I will be back.", Jungkook said. "Kookie. I am also coming.", Mia said. Jungkook hummed and went to cafe with Mia. Taehyung smiled looking at his brother through the mirror who was watching Mia and Jungkook. "Are you excited?", Yeonjun eyes traveled to his brother. "Mm?", he was confused. "To go back to home.", Taehyung said. Yeonjun smiled nodding. "Ask him to make makgusuk. It's his best.", Taehyung informed. Yeonjun's eyes lingered on the side profile of Taehyung, observing and analysising him. "I am not kidding. He and Yoongi hyung are the best combo in the kitchen.", Taehyung said. "Okay, if you don't trust me. You can ask anyone else.", Taehyung said seriously when he didn't receive any response from Yeonjun. Yeonjun hummed and looked at Jungkook and Mia who were returning to them.

"Here. Those muffins are freshly baked.", Jungkook gave each muffin to everyone once he settled inside the car. Taehyung looked at the muffin then at Jungkook and smiled flirtously. Jungkook glared at him after zipping up his jacket. "P.rvert.", Jungkook mumbled when he saw how Taehyung bit the muffin and twirled the tongue on it. "Haha.", Taehyung laughed.

After one hour of drive, they reached the mansion

After one hour of drive, they reached the mansion. "Ah. Why didn't you inform me that you all will be coming today?", Mrs Kim asked when she saw the unexpected people. "Do I need to take an appointment to come here?", Taehyung scoffed and sat on the couch. "I could have made something special.", she said. Jungkook took Soo in his hands when he saw Jimin and Soo. "Tae is going Paris that's why.", Jungkook said kissing Soo's forehead. "That means you won't be there for marriage?", Mrs Kim asked. "Oh mom. It's on weekend. We will come back before that.", Taehyung said. "Ah. Then it's fine.", she said. "Wait, we means are you taking him also? Mrs Kim asked. "Of course. How can I leave my soul here?", Taehyung said smiling. "What? But you didn't told me.", Jungkook was shocked. "Haha.", Taehyung laughed shaking his head and took the water bottle from the tea table and took a few sips by eyeing Yeonjun who looked equally stunned. "Don't prank me.", Jungkook said. "I am serious, Jungkook. Mm see the airticket then.", Taehyung said. "Ah.. you should have said me before. I haven't even packed anything. And, flight is in one and half hour.", Jungkook whined. "We can share clothes. No worries. So, mom bye. Jimina bye.. bye.. inform hyungs.", Taehyung bent down and kissed Mia's forehead, then took Soo from Jungkook's hands and kissed her forehead a few times and gave to Jimin and held Jungkook's hand and dragged him along with him smiling while waving at Yeonjun.

", Taehyung bent down and kissed Mia's forehead, then took Soo from Jungkook's hands and kissed her forehead a few times and gave to Jimin and held Jungkook's hand and dragged him along with him smiling while waving at Yeonjun

..to be continued..