AUTHOR's NOTE

To God, thank you for guiding me. I believe that everybody believes in a superior power. It could be universe, angels or GOD. I have always shared a strong relationship with GOD, so it's only fair I thank him for supporting me and showing me signs throughout the way. I LOVE YOU💗

To my readers, thank you so much for making my dreams come true. When I started, even 10k views was more than enough. I remember shivering when we hit 10k. It was everything for me. And before I knew, we were hitting our first million🥹. We have come so far. We hit 2 MILLION READS today. I owe it all to you guys. Just know that I love you. I am not very interactive but I do make sure to read all your responses, comments and messages. Vanie and Aadish were just fragments of my imagination, but you guys made them possible.

To my offline friends, thank you for always being supportive. You guys have celebrated every win with me. You people were my first readers🥹. Even though all of you are non-readers, yet you all downloaded Wattpad to read the book. There were times when I didn't acknowledge or appreciate my wins, but you guys did. From surprising me with a cake to telling everyone about the book and fighting over characters, you guys made me feel loved. You guys are the reason I believe in female friendships. Thank you so much for being my barbies💗. And a special thanks for letting me name my characters after you guys😂. I LOVE YOU ALL (though I do have a favourite barbie and you know why😒)

To my online friends, thank you for making me feel welcomed. I was scared at first, but you guys welcomed me with open arms. You all hyped me up like the world hasn't seen a better writer. Thank you so much for everything.

To myself, thank you for not giving up. We can get through everything 💗. Thank you so much for continuing to believe in yourself and always trying to improve💗.