THE YOU ARE MY FIRST

TRIGGER WARNING:- 18+ (2nd part)

Skip it if you:-
(You guys know the drill)

AADISH's POV

The moment I step into the house, the smell of lavender fills my nostrils and my shoulders automatically relax a little. It's been 3 weeks since she moved in with me, and there have been drastic changes in my life. Every day I need to be back home by 8 or I need to face the wrath of my woman, which includes her pouting and avoiding me for being late.

Work since last few days has been hectic. One trouble after the another, the only time I am at ease or my brain is not racing is when I am around her. I love how she has changed the penthouse from a mere establishment made of bricks to a home. Our home.

I have been looking forward to coming home to the unfamiliar, but now familiar, scent of my penthouse. It's weird how her presence has turned my life upside down in the most beautiful way. It's always something new, something different with her.

I walk towards the living room, soft music plays in the background as she freely twirls around the place. I take in the sight of her totally indulged in herself. She is dressed in light blue jeans and a white satin shirt. Light, gold jewellery hangs in her ears and around her neck. The dining table is set with candles, food carefully placed around it with lids closed. The tempting and ambrosial smell of the freshly prepared meal makes my stomach growl. Taking my suit jacket off I walk towards her, while she dances on the beat. Putting my arms around her, I engulf her into a tight hug. She squeals and giggles in my hold. Her laughter sending blood straight to my lower body. My dick twitches. That's what she does to me. She makes me desperate.

I slowly turn her around and put my face in her neck, breathing in the sweet and vanilla scent of her body. Raising my head I place my lips on hers. Kissing her has become my favourite thing to do. I look forward to her lips meeting mine. Teasing her a little I move my tongue around her lips, slowly sucking on her lower lip. She moans softly, sending a shock through my spine.

I move my hand towards her neck, tightening my hold on her—, "No..no. Stop." She pants. Pulling her mouth away from mine, as she struggles in my arms asking me to free her. I frown.

The creases on my forehead intensify with her constant wiggling in my arms. Definitely not helping the situation. "Aadi, let me go." She says firmly with conviction in her eyes.

My grip on her immediately loosens as I step back. Something is definitely wrong.

She takes in a deep breath as she composes herself. "You always do this. But not today. I actually made all this food for you, and I don't even like cooking. I am not letting you distract me from the dinner I arranged. Your mouth might be tasty but that food over there," she kisses the tips of her fingers as she rolls her eyes in satisfaction, "is scrumptious."

Always dramatic. I shake my head.

"You really want to waste time eating dinner when I can eat you out." I raise an eyebrow at her, teasing her, testing her.

"Or even better you can eat the dinner, while I eat you out at the dining table." I add.

She squirms as her cheeks turn the deepest shade of red. Her throat moves up and down, desire lingering in her eyes. She wants it as much as I do. Every day since she has been here we have never gone to bed without giving each other mind blowing orgasms. Her moans have become my new lullaby. Teasing her, playing with her as I finger fuck her or eat her pussy out has become my new favourite thing to do. Knowing how much she enjoys it too, I even expect her to give in.