"Can we play a game?" I ask Theo and turn around to fully face him, closing my laptop.

"A game? Right now?" Theo asks.

"Yeah. Nothing too much. Just, um..." I bite on my bottom lip as I think of how he would react on hearing it. "You know, I ask you a few questions and you answer them," I trail off as I study his face to look for any visible reaction.

Theo huffs. "That's not a game."

"It is!" I exclaim. "It's called twenty one questions or something like that. Can we please play it? I feel like I don't know anything about you." I put on my best pleading look, praying to God that he agrees.

Theo narrows his eyes at me and I start to panic, thinking he's going to refuse and walk out of my room. But then he surprises me when he says, "Alright."

"Really?" I gasp in surprise and open my mouth to thank him, but he holds out a finger to me.

"But I have a condition."

"I agree. Whatever it is," I reply to him without missing a beat.

"You should've thought before agreeing, Princess."

Theo gets up from the bed and walks towards me. When he is standing directly in front of me, he takes my hand and pulls me out of the chair.

"Because you can't take your words back now," he whispers into my ear and kisses the skin under it.

Immediately, goosebumps erupt over my skin and I try not to shiver. Theo looks down at me and smirks at my reaction.

"Always so responsive to me," he teases with a smile, his voice low and husky. "Now, come. Let's play your little game."

Theo leads me to the bed by the hand that he's holding. He sits on the bed and rests his back against the headboard. When I go to sit next to him, he tuts and positions me on top of him so that I was straddling him, instead.

My breath gets caught in my throat but I don't protest. Theo slides his large hands over me and holds me by my waist. I try not to squirm on his lap as his warmth seeps into my body through the thin pajamas I'm wearing. Not knowing what to do with my hands, I place them on his shoulders.

"W-what are your conditions?" I remind him and mentally berate myself for the slight stutter.

Theo's eyes lazily travel down to my lips before meeting my eyes again, and I could see his pupils dilating just the slightest amount.

"Right," he says. "For every question that I answer of yours, you have to give me a kiss."

"Okay—"

"I'm not done yet," he cuts me off with a smile. "...on different places each time."

"Oh."

"And you have to answer the same questions," he finishes.

That's it? I was expecting something more intense in return with the way he said I can't back up now. But... I have a feeling this isn't what Theo originally planned on saying. Maybe he's still unsure of how far he can take things with me. Either way, I'm not complaining.

"Okay, got it." Theo's conditions are easy enough. "First question, how old are you?"

Theo chuckles before answering. "Twenty one."

"Why are laughing at me? Like I said, I'm trying to get to know you." I frown at him. Adrien is also twenty one.

"Okay, my bad." Theo sits up straight again and says, "Your turn."

"I'm eighteen," I answer him. "Next question—"

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

I roll my eyes to mask the feeling of excitement washing over me. I didn't think he would actually make me kiss him everytime. When he waits and looks at me expectantly, I lean forward and kiss him on the forehead. "Happy?"

"Very." Theo grins at me.

"What's your favourite colour?"

"I think it's yellow now," he says.

My stomach flips and butterflies soon flutter in my belly. He couldn't be referring to my sundress, could he...?

"Uh, mine is green," I tell him.

"I know," he replies. I knit my eyebrows at his response but don't question him. I lean forward and kiss him on the left cheek this time.

"Where are you from?" I ask him next.

"Boston," he replies, playing with a strand of my hair and twirling it around his finger.

"Shit. That's all the way across from here." I think out loud. "Do you like it here?" I quickly lean forward and kiss his other cheek before he could complain.

"It's alright. I mean, California is definitely busier than back home," he says. "But I travelled a lot growing up so it doesn't affect me much. I like its people, though."

Theo's eyes find mine at the last part and I avert my eyes from his, ignoring the heat rushing to my cheeks.

Meanwhile, I have lived here all my life. Dad travels a lot because of his work but he didn't drag us with him since he wanted me and Adrien to have a stable education. I am introverted as it is. Imagine having to transfer schools every year.

Theo grabs my chin lightly and forces me to look at him. He brings me in closer until his lips are almost touching mine.

"My kiss?" He says, voice just above a whisper. His eyes are fixed solely on my lips.

It's obvious where he wants me to kiss him. I suppress a smirk and inch forward, quickly kissing the tip of his nose and leaning back to sit upright on his lap.

Theo lets out a small laugh in disbelief but he doesn't complain. And I might be imagining things, but it looks like there is a faint dust of pink on his cheeks. Did I just make Theo blush?

"I thought I told you to keep those words out of your mouth."

"But why?" I whine. "Everyone swears. It's not a big deal." I shrug.

"Because you are too pure for that," Theo says.

He said it again: pure. I wanted to laugh at that. I may be inexperienced physically but I know a lot of things. I wonder what he'd think if he knew about the stuff I read in my romance novels.

"At least I don't say the heavier swear words." I weakly protest. "I only say light ones like shit or damn."

"And what exactly are heavier swear words?" Theo asks with an amused expression on his face.

"You know, like the F word," I say, not meeting his eyes. Which is true. I have never uttered that word before, not even in my mind. Because Adrien asked me not to, when I heard him saying it for the first time.

Theo doesn't say anything in return. When I look up to meet his eyes, he grabs my jaw and suddenly smashes his lips on mine. The kiss takes me by surprise and my mouth parts in a silent gasp. His tongue enters my mouth and his grip on me tightens. He swallows my whimpers and tugs on my bottom lip.

"What about our game?" I ask, breaking away from the kiss.

"We can continue it later."

As soon as the words leave his mouth, Theo's lips were back on mine.

———

A/N: quick question, do you guys want spicy scenes in Amy's pov or Theo's? Comment your answer.

And don't forget to vote :)