012: advice

Theo hates me. In fact, Theo Carter loathes me. If stopping him in the very last minute before he could kiss me didn't make him mad enough at me, then seeing Noah kiss me on the forehead definitely did. Because ever since that night he has been ignoring me. Avoiding me like the plague.

It is almost about to be a week of him ignoring me. Well, five days and four nights to be exact, but who's tracking? Anyways, point is, Theo is ignoring me and it is driving me absolutely insane. It's all that I can think of these days. Wondering about why he is ignoring me. But why do I even care if he is ignoring me? Shouldn't I be glad that he's finally left me alone? That he doesn't blast his stupid metal music at odd hours of the night and so he shouldn't get under my skin anymore, right? Wrong.

Theo is the only person on my mind all the damn time. And it is not something I wanted. So how did I let this happen to myself? He is making me ride a rollercoaster of emotions. At first he used to get on my nerves by all his constant teasings. But now that he's stopped them, I...

I don't even know what I feel or want anymore. But I know one thing: I don't like his silent treatment.

Every time I enter into a room, he immediately leaves. He doesn't acknowledge my presence or start any conversation. Hell, he doesn't even look in my direction! No more teasing glances and flirty comments and I'd be lying to myself if I say I don't miss those. And he doesn't make eye contact with me at the dinner table, either. Not once.

Adrien doesn't pick up on it, obviously. We never interacted in front of him, after all. But the boys chat with each other over small topics here and there. But as soon as I enter the room, Theo becomes silent or abruptly leaves.

This is starting to get to me now. I never realised how much I liked his attention until he stopped showering me with it. How much longer is he gonna stay mad at me? Not for long I hope.

******

My phone beeps with a text notification from Sarah as I exit the school's library.

Sarah: where are you??
Sarah: i'm waiting for you backstage

I pick up my pace as I walk towards the auditorium. Sarah's team is doing a stage rehersal today before the real thing. I almost forgot about the time they were supposed to start since I was studying in the library.

Me: almost there, hang on :)

I type out a quick reply.

When I get backstage, Sarah immediately engulfs me in a hug. I return the embrace before letting go.

"I got worried you won't show up," she says, looking down at her dress and fidgeting with it. "Alex is already here."

"You know I wouldn't miss it. You look great, by the way." I say, smiling.

"Really? Thanks. I need you and Alex to be here for me. You guys are my lucky charms and I need your honest opinion on the play, too."

"Of course. Are you guys ready? I'll go and wait in the audience, then."

"Yeah," she replies the very moment her castmates call for her.

I leave the backstage and enter into the audience hall. I immediately spot Alex sitting alone and make my way towards him. No one except for us two are sitting in the audience for Sarah's rehearsal and it makes me happy to see Alex coming here to support her.

"Hey." Alex greets me with a polite smile when I sit beside him.

"Hi."

"Sarah was getting nervous that you wouldn't be here." He chuckles lightly. "But she didn't want to start until you got here."