Chapter - 55

Hello honey buns, here is a new update! Happy reading!

Ekantha left for the flower market and she reached there by sharp six in the morning. She parked the scooty in the parking lot and walked to the entrance waiting for Emma. She took a look at the surroundings. She could smell various flowers, fresh fragrance of various flowers hit her nostrils and just when she was about to take a step into the market, she heard Emma's voice.

"Morning, Ekantha!",Emma wished her with a big smile on her face.

"Morning, Emma",Ekantha wished her back still looking at her surroundings which were very new. She has never been to places like this. Picking flowers was always from her grandparent's garden right from the plants is what she experienced, various flowers, mixed fragrances, and as cherry on the top there were so many people around, but that didn't matter to her. She was concentrated on those flowers and those beautiful species and what are the possible ways she could arrange them.

Emma observed every action of Ekantha and smiled at her, she gently patted her shoulder silently gesturing her that they'll enter the market then. They entered the market and various flowers and when she meant various there were hundreds of flowers spread in the market for every occasions to be decorated. She looked at each stall in curiosity while Emma took her to the place where she buys flowers usually from.

Meanwhile Ekantha's job for the day was just to observe everything that was happening there. She observed what kind of flowers Emma picked and her words about the combinations and how she can pair flowers with each other rang in her ears.

"Emma, can I just go around and come?",Ekantha asked to which Emma nodded.

"Come back soon, I'll be here near the same shop",Emma said and Ekantha nodded.

She started going towards all the lanes of the flower market, she bought a few flowers which she thought would be good to experiment with and just as she was going to cross some shop, she saw Poorna, Abhi's colleague there.

She didn't know if she could go and greet her, thinking about it she stood in her place and that's when Poorna and Rehman saw her and looked at each other, nodded their head looking at each other confirming that its Ekantha.

When Ekantha looked back again at the same place, but this time Poorna and Rehman were standing in front of her with bag full of flowers.

"You are Ekantha,right?",Poorna asked to which Ekantha nodded with a small smile.

"Do you remember us?",Poorna asked looking at Rehman first and then at Ekantha.

"Yes, I do! You are Poorna right?",Ekantha asked.

"Yes, I am! What are you doing here?",Poorna asked.

"Rehman, go pick lillies and roses from the usual shop that we buy from. I'll come in a few minutes",Poorna said to Rehman to which Rehman nodded and went from there.